Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
When Evil Lurks is a solid movie but I don't think it's as good as it's being hyped. The writing gets a bit sloppy in the 2nd half of the film and the main character is one of the most frustrating dumbasses in a movie ever, and he's clearly written that way to frustrate the viewer, but their's a point in the movie where his idiocy is used to cover for bad/lazy ass writing. The deaths are pretty shocking and brutal in this, their's one scene involving a dog.. :picard:

Who do you guys think is the lamest horror villian?

I have to go with this guy
Brainscan_7.jpg

Brainscan would have been a much better movie without this guy. He added nothing for me. I get that they were trying to make a Freddy Krueger but he was sorry

The Fear "Morty"

images

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I need to watch Dog Soldiers again. I remember watching it and didn’t think much about it. Maybe I just don’t care for werewolf movies. I only fukk with the Universal LCJ one. :ld:
Dog Soliders is raw:demonic:Underworld and American wolf in London the only ones to me that have the dopest wereworlf costumes

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Last Night I watched TCM movies in the new millennium.

The Texas Chainsaw 2003

When the girl shoots herself in the head and the camera pulls through her head:whew:
R Lee Ermey is runner up MVP for this movie. Him as the Sheriff was stealing the scenes he was in.
MVP was Jessica Biel being hot or her butt. They had so many camera shots from the ground looking up at her butt:mjlol: Then this movie did everything to get this girl wet. They threw her in a flooded basement, they turned the sprinklers on in a freezer, and then at the end it started raining. I'd be surprised if she didn't get pneumonia making this movie.

This movie kicked off the Platinum Dunes era and brought back all the big guys so I'd always appreciate it for that.

The Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning

R Lee Ermey was the MVP of this movie. He did dip into his FMJ bag a lot more but it was still fun. Jordana Brewster was pretty good. They had a dinner scene in the movie but 78 TCM did it better. IDK why it wasn't in TCM 03.

Texas Chainsaw 3D

DO YOU THING CUZ:dead:
This movie was alright. I liked that they started it off following TCM 78 and that they brought back Bill Moseley. Heather would have been 44 in 2012 but whatever:heh:

The story was pretty interesting and they had the girl from Malcolm in the Middle in it. Trey Songz though:snoop:

Again they knew what would get butts in seats and they changed Alexandra Daddario's shirt for whatever reason so that she'd jiggle when she ran. I respect it and enjoy it especially at the end but I guess they didn't have True Detective money or prestige. I forgot who said it on here but there should be more boobss in horror movies. Thats a big reason why I tried watching Kill Her Goats but the movie was terrible. A movie that has a good balance would be Sleepaway Camp 2.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Last Night I watched TCM movies in the new millennium.

The Texas Chainsaw 2003

When the girl shoots herself in the head and the camera pulls through her head:whew:
R Lee Ermey is runner up MVP for this movie. Him as the Sheriff was stealing the scenes he was in.
MVP was Jessica Biel being hot or her butt. They had so many camera shots from the ground looking up at her butt:mjlol: Then this movie did everything to get this girl wet. They threw her in a flooded basement, they turned the sprinklers on in a freezer, and then at the end it started raining. I'd be surprised if she didn't get pneumonia making this movie.

This movie kicked off the Platinum Dunes era and brought back all the big guys so I'd always appreciate it for that.

The Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning

R Lee Ermey was the MVP of this movie. He did dipped into his FMJ bag a lot more but it was still fun. Jordana Brewster was pretty good. They had a dinner scene in the movie but 78 TCM did it better. IDK why it wasn't in TCM 03.

Texas Chainsaw 3D

DO YOU THING CUZ:dead:
This movie was alright. I liked that they started it off following TCM 78 and that they brought back Bill Moseley. Heather would have been 44 in 2012 but whatever:heh:

The story was pretty interesting and they had the girl from Malcolm in the Middle in it. Trey Songz though:snoop:

Again they knew what would get butts in seats and they changed Alexandra Daddario's shirt for whatever reason so that she'd jiggle when she ran. I respect it and enjoy it especially at the end but I guess they didn't have True Detective money or prestige. I forgot who said it on here but there should be more boobss in horror movies. Thats a big reason why I tried watching Kill Her Goats but the movie was terrible. A movie that has a good balance would be Sleepaway Camp 2.

R Lee Ermey :jbhmm:let mt go back and check and ee if I seen The Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning,,,,, didn't R lee was both
I have skipped The Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning thinking it was the 2003 movie

I Tried to look at part 2 --------------------------------------->>>>>>>:scust:

71y6ETDmpfL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
R Lee Ermey :jbhmm:let mt go back and check and ee if I seen The Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning,,,,, didn't R lee was both
I have skipped The Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning thinking it was the 2003 movie

I Tried to look at part 2 --------------------------------------->>>>>>>:scust:

71y6ETDmpfL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

TCM: The Beginning came out in 2006. It is a prequel to the 2003 movie.