Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

morris

Superstar
Daps

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

I was gonna say that I tried to warn yall. But all I posted was "Hated it" because i felt like I was gonna be too harsh on it. I apologize, I shoulda spoke up.
The movie had potential but the script needed a lot of revision

The stepdad was the highlight of the movie but as soon as he died the story became illogical

How didn’t the mom realize she was fukking a zombie is beyond me… it’s not like he went to sleep after they got it on either

and then the kids bringing back shyt from the dead not even telling anyone

Literally everyone in this film is dumb— the kids, parents, fukk it everyone

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Who do you guys think is the lamest horror villian?

I have to go with this guy
Brainscan_7.jpg

Brainscan would have been a much better movie without this guy. He added nothing for me. I get that they were trying to make a Freddy Krueger but he was sorry

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s Frankenstein Friday! Never knew about this. Might throw on a Frank film later.

NATIONAL FRANKENSTEIN FRIDAY

National Frankenstein Friday, on the last Friday in October, recognizes author Mary Shelly, the novel Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus, her characters, Dr. Frankenstein and the monster. Dating back to the 1800s, Frankenstein's monster is one of the best-known horror characters of all time.

Actually, perfect time to throw on Victor Frankenstein. If I knew the last Friday of October was FF I woulda claimed today to watch it for our list.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Last night I watched the Funhouse and The Initiation. I threw on Hellmaster but I fell asleep when John Saxon came out a red room.

The Funhouse 1981

I didn't know Tobe Hooper made this until the credits came up. I enjoyed the movie but I agree in some places it can be slow. I did enjoy the way the monster, funhouse, and dolls/animatronics looked. NY favorite part was all the random carny fukkery. That reminded me a bit of the Sawyer family.

The Initiation 1984

Sorority/Mall slasher with Pincess Vespa from Spaceballs and Vera Miles from Psycho.

I thought this was a good slasher. The characters were pretty good, the three main actresses were good. I think Vera Miles just showed up for the check. The kills were OK and there were parts of the movie that made me laugh, or go that was clever.

You can tell this movie was influenced by Psycho, Halloween, F13th, and

Actual spoilers
Sleepaway Camp. I guessed the twist fully right at around half the movie. At first I thought some scenes were supposed to be dreams. The final showdown from the two sisters at the end was handled great so I didn't mind.

The Faculty

I forgot that I watched this last Friday. I had a great time and it's probably one of my most watched movies.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Who do you guys think is the lamest horror villian?

I have to go with this guy
Brainscan_7.jpg

Brainscan would have been a much better movie without this guy. He added nothing for me. I get that they were trying to make a Freddy Krueger but he was sorry
maybe 😸