Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
So I watched Bram Stroke’s Dracula. Is it me? Did Keanu Reeves character get cucked :mjlol:

I watched Stay Alive— shyt is an underrated gem from the mid 2000s. The only downside to the movie was there was too many logic gaps. But it’s still an enjoyable film if you love scary movies. That’s actually something Hollywood should reboot within the next decade considering how popular gaming is

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So I watched Bram Stroke’s Dracula. Is it me? Did Keanu Reeves character get cucked :mjlol:

I watched Stay Alive— shyt is an underrated gem from the mid 2000s. The only downside to the movie was there was too many logic gaps. But it’s still an enjoyable film if you love scary movies. That’s actually something Hollywood should reboot within the next decade considering how popular gaming is
Did you forget the threescore with a relatively young monica Bellucci

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is this good?

I've been interested in stuff like this since I watched the documentary Death of Superman Lives. The guy that made it, Jon Schnepp, was going to do a television show talking about failed film projects. Unfortunately he died in 2018 and I never heard anything else about the show.

The host's voice can get grating. I listened to one episode he did solo and it got annoying. But he has a lot of knowledge and when he brings in guests, the discussions improve a lot. There are some interesting ones. I didn't know that Jason vs Freddy vs Ash the comic series was based on the script for an actual movie, that was gonna act as a sequel to Jason vs Freddy (I know it gets hate, but I like that movie). I'm tempted to find the script for a read-through.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The host's voice can get grating. I listened to one episode he did solo and it got annoying. But he has a lot of knowledge and when he brings in guests, the discussions improve a lot. There are some interesting ones. I didn't know that Jason vs Freddy vs Ash the comic series was based on the script for an actual movie, that was gonna act as a sequel to Jason vs Freddy (I know it gets hate, but I like that movie). I'm tempted to find the script for a read-through.

I'll check it out. I knew they wanted to do a FvJvAsh. I think they went into some detail in the long F13th Documentary or the NoES documentary Never Sleep Again. I need to read the comic. I read the Marvel Zombies Vs The Army of Darkness and it was alright.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll check it out. I knew they wanted to do a FvJvAsh. I think they went into some detail in the long F13th Documentary or the NoES documentary Never Sleep Again. I need to read the comic. I read the Marvel Zombies Vs The Army of Darkness and it was alright.
I'm gonna try to find hard copies of FvJvAsh when I go to NYC comic con along with some variant covers of Stray Dogs (a dope horror comic I've mentioned in the past). Those are my main targets along with some Marvel hip hop variants,