Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The most heated I’ve been in some time after staring at a pitch black screen for what seemed like 5 minutes. :why: :dahell:

And of course the film puts its focus on the character I gave the least amount of fukks about. :mjlol:

I’m sure the movie wanted the audience to feel some type of way about dude ripping his guts out at the end but by the time it happened I was pretty much :unimpressed:

They hyped this shyt up but it felt like a film student’s attempt at being deep.
There’s literally no narrative to it. Just a bunch random scenes put together and most of them are pitch black :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched The Strays last night. This lady :mjlol:
This was chick from The Strays all day long:
Fp10cG8X0AMRoXt

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller are you watching the “Shrinking” series on Apple TV?
:mjlol:
This is one of those, “it’s late at night, I’m overly tired, I’m already on the app, too lazy to scroll, I’ll let this play out until I fall to sleep “ but it did end up being funny, the humor is very dry, dark which makes it even more comedic and now I’m up to episode 4.

Sean and his lol moments. If it wasn’t for Sean and Gaby - I wouldn’t be into it as much as I am.

I watched three episodes in a row. shyt had me belly laughing a couple of times. Jason Segel's one of my favorite comedy actors and the sarcasm from literally everyone on it bodies me. I'm mad there aren't more episodes bc I'll catch up too fast.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
posted in the sci fi thread as well

evil dead, mixed with a splash of phantasm, with a sci fi slant
Dimensional horror genre????

ultra low budget, but a damned good concept, if only they had a larger budget and better actors

need mike Flanagan to jack this plot and remix it for the culture

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I watched three episodes in a row. shyt had me belly laughing a couple of times. Jason Segel's one of my favorite comedy actors and the sarcasm from literally everyone on it bodies me. I'm mad there aren't more episodes bc I'll catch up too fast.
I haven’t seen this much sarcasm and rudeness in a show since “Happy Endings”- :dead:

And Comedy is not my go-to but I needed something light to balance all of the darkness and insanity watches that I’ve been binge-ing off lately

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Trick:lupe:

...surprisingly good prank-revenge-cat-and-mouse slasher flck:whoo:

Got some familiar faces from Scream 2 alumni: Omar & Randy:jawalrus:
Trick with Jamie Kennedy? I don’t think it’s a good film; it’s basic AF. Decent enough to toss on and watch and there’s plenty of kills and blood for the slasher fiend.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Spoiler alert: he’s talking about nightmare on elm street. But…
“My understanding is the rights situation for that title is so fraught, no one knows who controls it really. No one knows who to pitch. So I keep telling my agents, like, ‘Send me in on A Nightmare on Elm Street.’ And they’re like, ‘We’d love to. We have no idea who you should talk to.’ I’ve spent almost a year of my life with Heather Langenkamp, and we would talk about it. And it’s like, nobody knows what to do. But one of these days, perhaps.”

So another elite filmmaker wants an amazing classic horror property but can’t even figure out who to talk to about getting his idea off the ground…rights issues are the worst. We’ll get Bambi in the Death Forest before a proper Jason or Freddy comes back.