Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Currently watching Infinity Pool and my trypophobia is triggered šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
wCztMLS_d.webp

JwhlIpU_d.webp

7Vu3tpl_d.webp

TightUnrealisticHarrier-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Awwww newborn baby or toddler baby?? Boy or girl? Either way congrats šŸ„°! And yes, get more used to being at home or when you do go out, itā€™s kiddie museums, kid themed, kid friendly events for the time being, but theyā€™re so fun at that age because everything is new in the world through their eyes. And hopefully you and your wife can manage to have alone time, here and there to still manage your interests.
ā€”ā€”-
Thereā€™s not too many new horror movies to watch right now until March when the genre should pick up again. Youā€™re right. Iā€™m going the @Duke Dixon way and revisit the old slashics/mystery movies and a movie off Lootpackā€™s picks. ā€œDay Diary of the Deadā€ is only Pluto, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen that. We may not hear from @storyteller, he has the fire stick five finger streaming screening discount to catch up on his backlog šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­ I did the same last weekend.
Baby girl. Almost 4 months old now

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What movie? Iā€™m thinking of watching infinity pool. Whatā€™s the synopsis?
Infinity Pool is depraved. But I canā€™t stop watching it.

Have you seen Replicas with Keanu Reeves? Think that + Dual +Eyes Wide Shut x Hostel + The Hunt and a whole lot of blood and psychological torture. Pacing is slower than it needs to be. Iā€™m starting to think Mia Goth is real life crazy - doesnā€™t feel like sheā€™s really acting.

Basic premise is w/o spoiling it - Rich people use ā€œtechnologyā€ to get away with their crimes with no consequences, while on vacation in a 3rd world country .. chaos ensues, other rich person has a crisis of conscience.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched Infinity Pool and thats the kind of movie that got people believing illuminati and whatever the fukk Qanon people believe. Forget Michael Myers bored rich white people are the real shape of evil.

The Ring is a really good film. I watched it when it dropped and didnā€™t remember a lot of it. One day Iā€™ll watch the OG. How are the American sequels?

I forget if I watched Ringu or just the "video tape" from it but that scene in Ringu was better. I didn't like Ring 2 and never watched the newer one.

Is the movie old really a horror movie? It doesnā€™t look like one! šŸ˜¹

Not really but weird stuff happens. It would be a horrifying situation to be in but I never felt any kind of dread or anything watching it. One part was very funny to me but I honestly didn't like the film. Others have and its probably interesting enough to give it a shot.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whatā€™s the word on knock at the cabin? Any good?
Iā€™m sick of seeing Bautistaā€™s big ass balloon head in every new movie promo and I donā€™t think he can act worth a damn (guess since Hollywood is on bad terms with The Rock, so Bautista is up next) but Iā€™ll watch it just off the fact that the trailer made this seem different and it caught my attention. Lastly, we donā€™t have much else to choose from as far as ā€œ new releasesā€

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I watched Infinity Pool and thats the kind of movie that got people believing illuminati and whatever the fukk Qanon people believe. Forget Michael Myers bored rich white people are the real shape of evil.

I forget if I watched Ringu or just the "video tape" from it but that scene in Ringu was better. I didn't like Ring 2 and never watched the newer one.

Not really but weird stuff happens. It would be a horrifying situation to be in but I never felt any kind of dread or anything watching it. One part was very funny to me but I honestly didn't like the film. Others have and its probably interesting enough to give it a shot.
Rich people using ā€œthe poorsā€ for Bloodsport and having devil worship ritualistic partied is a tale as old as time itā€™s not just a Qanon or Illuminati belief. I believe behind every horror movie is a semblance of factual meaning.

-surviving the game
-the hunt
- trafficked
-minority report
- demolition man
-Bloody Mary (there was a Queen who would bathe in the blood of young girls as she thought that would preserve her from looking old)
- Dr. sleep
- Candyman
List goes on and on