Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hell yeah. My top five escape room movies:
1. Cube
2. Cube 3
3. Cube 2 (the ending drops it behind the other two)
4. Saw (I'm reaching but the first one fits half-decent)
5. Circle (underrated)
Cube is so heavily underrated :palm:
Cube >>>> Chris Rock’s SAW
😂
That ish was a catastrophe of a disaster, he needed to get backhanded smacked for signing on to that - ruined the franchise.
:beli:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cube is so heavily underrated :palm:
Cube >>>> Chris Rock’s SAW
😂
That ish was a catastrophe of a disaster, he needed to get backhanded smacked for signing on to that - ruined the franchise.
:beli:

:mjlol: Chris Rock would be at a crime scene fit for the movie Seven and drop like three jokes and quips. There were a couple of cool ideas and a lot of...mistakes I'll call them to be the nice. Copycat Jigsaws SHOULD be fun, but not stand-up routine fun.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hell yeah. My top five escape room movies:
1. Cube
2. Cube 3
3. Cube 2 (the ending drops it behind the other two)
4. Saw (I'm reaching but the first one fits half-decent)
5. Circle (underrated)
The end scene of CIRCLE has me like
:gucci:
Circle was good until the ending, definitely an innovative movie . Bc it seemed like they went through all that for nothing, Like everything turned out to be hopeless anyway or maybe a part completely went over my head.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The end scene of CIRCLE has me like
:gucci:
Circle was good until the ending, definitely an innovative movie . Bc it seemed like they went through all that for nothing or maybe a part completely went over my head.

The end definitely hurt. They shoulda kept it ambiguous like the first Cube did. But I LOOOOVE everything prior. The interactions and strategies and all of that was golden.

btw, I swore I saw a Cube reboot report and while I couldn't find that...I found this,

As a giant Cube stan, I need to peep this!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, they’re going to kill Haybritney Spearnettiere off first kill in Scream 6 - this chick is a looney toon, she has that same distant bugged out look in her eyes. Producers Cut her a check for marketing purposes and get her outta here.
:mjlol::mjlol:

How tf did she voluntarily give up custody of her daughter. Damn mental case and an aunt shyt neglectful “mother”. I see why no one gives her work in the industry- they threw her a humble with this new Scream.
:huhldup:

Neve Campbell would never
:sas1:

Last edited: