Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
what in the hell is netflix recommending for me to watch??

The Gulshan Devaiah and Sagarika Ghatge's Footfairy movie is a turbulent story of a ruthless psycho killer who takes away beautiful feet of girls with himself after brutally killing the victim.

Shyt sounds like a JBO fetish horror flick:russ:

:yeshrug: fukk it... will watch

That is some specific ass weirdness right there. :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Jello Biafra @storyteller or anyone - what’s the name of this movie that’s within the movie? The scene where she looks down and the bathtub /sink is filing up with blood ?this at 15:44

frmiFer_d.webp

FDNkCsr.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This little girl in black phone is cry acting like she is really hurt. 😳I hate seeing little girls cry in movies-

I used to be that girl😔- that girl who cried for any thing, and I mean anything . I was so overly emotional and odee dramatic overreacting back in the day as a little girl 😭 glad that I grew out of that sensitive phase smfh. I don’t know how my parents put up with Little Nicole during that time - all I remember is my dad would hit me with the “ :what: - what are you crying about now?”And my mom “ gp upstairs until you can compose yourself :beli::ufdup:

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yes, I think every regularly posting poster in this thread saw it and rated it positively. It is waayyyy overboard with the blood and gore. I only made it about 30 mins in - too much.even for me.
:deadrose:

Yeah that's what I'm kind of worried about. Not so much that I can't stand it, more so that sometimes too much blood and gore makes it damn near laughable/ridiculous

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:what:

ya need to peep

not sure if ya posted but this shyt was cool. Better than expected. Next up for me is the sadness. Where the fukk I been at that I haven’t seen it.

a friend put me on to this one yesterday , haven't watched yet
trying to find part one now

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What did you think?
I didn’t watch finish watching it yet :dead::mjlol:
My daughter took over my room at about 8:30, 20 mins after I started watching and it’s hard to tell her no. Ended up watching one of her shows, fell asleep and that was that. :ohmy::palm:

That’s why I haven’t posted back up about my thoughts on it 😅- I’m drawing the line tonight . I’ll put it back on to play tonight AFTER she’s settled down for the night around 9:30 and start watching from the beginning again - no tolerance for interruptions . 🙄 I’ll let you know what I thought

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Wait a minute - so Universal is behind Halloween and The Munsters
siD2cvV.png

Lq1X54s.png

Let me put on my conspiracy hat for a minute but it appears to me like they’ve been trying to sabotage RZ’s moment ever since production started, they shelved his movie for Netflix and a day later after the news breaks, they then release the H.E. Trailer
:gucci:
Totally screwed him with House of 1000 Corpses. I remember seeing a preview right before Blair Witch 2 🤮