Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That’s what I’m watching tonight.

Can you make me a mini Devil’s Rejects smiley and a Michael Myers one like you did for Loomis please ?:feedme:
Using this pic :
devils-rejects-header.jpg

images
Here ya go:

mh0z6xW.png

Z0xA1Pu.png

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone seen this?

I saw the opening and love the premise, the two girls are obsessed with serial killers and run a website about it...but also do the killing to help promote the website. It looks promising, I'll prob make time to give it a shot.

I loved Tragedy Girls! Might toss that on sometime this weekend.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just watched Run for the first time and goddamn is Sarah Paulson good at this horror shyt:mjlol:

Movie definitely gave me Misery vibes but I like the way they added a few different wrinkles on an established trope. Great ending too. I'm gonna recommend this to a couple people. Solid flick.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
October 8th: Oculus
GhGLRbX.jpg

Early Mike Flanagan flick that doesn't reinvent the wheel but does provide a very entertaining 90 minutes of horror.
Great performances from all three principal actors (Karen Gillan, Katee Sackhoff and Brenton Thwaites). I also was impressed by the visual tricks Flanagan used to create the mindbending turns with the evil mirror that helped to make the audience feel the sense of confusion the characters were going through.
Going back a re-watching this movie really does show that Flanagan has a knack for integrating themes of mental illness, grief and family dysfunction into the horror genre.

I give Oculus 3 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
xx7KMiF.png

Daps
Reppin
Denver
GhGLRbX.jpg

Early Mike Flanagan flick that doesn't reinvent the wheel but does provide a very entertaining 90 minutes of horror.
Great performances from all three principal actors (Karen Gillan, Katee Sackhoff and Brenton Thwaites). I also was impressed by the visual tricks Flanagan used to create the mindbending turns with the evil mirror that helped to make the audience feel the sense of confusion the characters were going through.
Going back a re-watching this movie really does show that Flanagan has a knack for integrating themes of mental illness, grief and family dysfunction into the horror genre.

xx7KMiF.png
Love this one. I’d add the 4th Gun Totin’ Dr. Loomis

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
GhGLRbX.jpg

xx7KMiF.png

Mirrors >>>>>>>>>>>>>>