Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
BREH :deadmanny:

this is a muthafukkin repackaged LIFETIME movie

Mar Vista entertainment and the Asylum ( yes, the sharknado people) have been taking their "less violent" thriller scripts and making lifetime movies for awhile

My wife saw this BS awhile back -

Trapped Sisters or 12 Feet Deep (2017 Lifetime)

Hate it had to be you , tho
If i would have been paying attention in the thread yesterday i would have spoken up sooner.
Apologies
It really felt like a Lifetime "woman in peril" type of movie so that makes sense.
And even had that overdone "Girl Power & Unity" thing going on with it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So I watched this and it was not good. Two white women having family therapy while trapped in a pool being harassed by another white woman.

It was basically 47 Meters Down except instead of the ocean it was a swimming pool and instead of sharks it was an ex-convict Karen.
I hate that I have to agree with you on this. That movie was pure prepackaged shyt.

sorry y’all for the bad recc - terrible, I don’t even know where to start with how bad this was from my expectations.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::bryan:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I watched this and it was not good. Two white women having family therapy while trapped in a pool being harassed by another white woman.

It was basically 47 Meters Down except instead of the ocean it was a swimming pool and instead of sharks it was an ex-convict Karen.
This review is all FACTS.
:laff::laff:
No kills, no murder, no nothing. The dude from Saw was in it for like 5 seconds. That trailer was shark bait.
:troll:
why didn’t you cut my idea down like you normally do? you usually talk me out of watching dumb shyt. I blame you for this- you should have said something disrespectful and harsh to talk me out of watching. This isn’t on me.
:hubie:

im copping out this time and holding the L :palm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It really felt like a Lifetime "woman in peril" type of movie so that makes sense.
And even had that overdone "Girl Power & Unity" thing going on with it.
They never explained what Pool Kustodian Karen was so mad about?? And why didn’t she let them go when she knew the sister only had $80 on the debit card. wtf??!!
:dead:
Then they tried the 47 meters down hallucination clip when the diabetic sister passed out, that was pathetically executed.
:mjlol::mjlol:
she knifed her in the ear and a few scenes later, she’s perfectly normal. If the Hallmark Channel made horror movies. A depressed ex heroine addict is jealous of her sister so she tosses her ring in the pool before closing time.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
cGc

Lil low budget joint
It was aight
I was impressed by it - it was scary enough.
I HAD to see this movie “the dark and the wicked” that y’all are discussing. Scariest movie of the year- no debate. This right here - WTH???!!!!
:damn::damn:
And I’m still not finished watching. I’m 40 mins in and I’m supposed to be working but I have to finish til the end. I’m glued-
:merchant::merchant:
v1.bTsxMzU1MDUzNDtqOzE4NjUxOzEyMDA7MTA4MDsxNjAw

like Jello said - it was the dread, gloom and doom factor.
Bruh, this movie has an almost relentless sense of dread through it's entire running time. It is a very deliberately shot move but it never feels like its dragging; its almost like the slowness of the film just adds to the dread.
And it is demonic as hell.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BREH :deadmanny:

this is a muthafukkin repackaged LIFETIME movie

Mar Vista entertainment and the Asylum ( yes, the sharknado people) have been taking their "less violent" thriller scripts and making lifetime movies for awhile

My wife saw this BS awhile back -

Trapped Sisters or 12 Feet Deep (2017 Lifetime)

Hate it had to be you , tho
If i would have been paying attention in the thread yesterday i would have spoken up sooner.
Apologies
Oh wow- it was really a Lifetime branded movie, I thought y’all were joking. Oooops.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Podcast on Candyman -

(I scanned it but I’m waiting until I see Candyman to listen)
@darealvelle our resident candyman expert -are you really taking a break ? You know I was only joking about what I said the other day. I hope you’re not mad - we need your contributions. Come back soon friend.
:lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
good. I last responded to one movie you posted and told you keep me updated. Never holla’d back. :stopitslime:
Why so hostile??
I get a lot of requests ok - I’m trying. What you need, I got you.

or you probably said something in TLR that upset my feelings so I failed to produce your request. Let’s clear the slate- I got enough multiple beefs going on at any given time. I’m tired.
:francis:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so hostile??
I get a lot of requests ok - I’m trying. What you need, I got you.

or you probably said something in TLR that upset my feelings so I failed to produce your request. Let’s clear the slate- I got enough multiple beefs going on at any given time. I’m tired.
:francis:

I don’t do the internet beef. I was just clowning with you just now. I don’t even remember which movie I messaged you about. Lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin