Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Has anyone seen this- I was previewing a few movies and I’m intrigued off the premise alone . Think if Open Water and 47 feet down takes place in a community public pool with a vindictive psycho felon and Jigsaw, Himself (Tobin bell) is in this
:picard:

Two sisters are trapped under the fiberglass cover of an Olympic sized public pool and must brave the cold and each other to survive the harrowing night.

51wllTZrOsL._SY445_.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Has anyone seen this- I was previewing a few movies and I’m intrigued off the premise alone . Think if Open Water and 47 feet down takes place in a community public pool with a vindictive psycho felon and Jigsaw, Himself (Tobin bell) is in this

Two sisters are trapped under the fiberglass cover of an Olympic sized public pool and must brave the cold and each other to survive the harrowing night.

51wllTZrOsL._SY445_.jpg

Holy shyt this looks both dumb and intriguing lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Holy shyt this looks both dumb and intriguing lol
Word haha!!! That’s why I like it but it’s surprisingly keeping my interest . 40 mins in - its dumb how they got trapped in the pool at closing time looking for a ring but it escalates quickly after that scene - it’s works well in holding my interest

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

51wllTZrOsL._SY445_.jpg

That looks ridiculous...I have to watch it!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That looks ridiculous...I have to watch it!
Yup!!!! You better- and I want a homework report of the niche movie .

Speaking of homework, I went to the Back to School Night at my daughter’s school last night and they gave us a homework assignment. Gave the parents homework. We were all looking like
:mjtf::lupe:
it’s not some write a few sentences to describe your child; it’s a full on writing and creative arts project due by September 8th. We have to do an acronym of our child’s name and describe them using each word, she wants it colorful and creative - I have to tote out the markers, colored pencils, glitter, construction paper and everything. :flabbynsick:
And it’s not like we can opt out - applying pressure like whoever is the parent that doesn’t do the project; doesn’t love their kid smh bc your kid will be THAT one whose parents didn’t care enough to do the assignment. And the teacher is so nice that you will feel guilty in not turning the assignment in for your child. She said - “turn in a work of art that will make the one you love, proud” - like we were first graders.
:mjlol::stopitslime:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yup!!!! You better- and I want a homework report of the niche movie .

Speaking of homework, I went to the Back to School Night at my daughter’s school last night and they gave us a homework assignment. Gave the parents homework. We were all looking like
:mjtf::lupe:
it’s not some write a few sentences to describe your child; it’s a full on writing and creative arts project due by September 8th. We have to do an acronym of our child’s name and describe them using each word, she wants it colorful and creative - I have to tote out the markers, colored pencils, glitter, construction paper and everything. :flabbynsick:
And it’s not like we can opt out - applying pressure like whoever is the parent that doesn’t do the project; doesn’t love their kid smh bc your kid will be THAT one whose parents didn’t care enough to do the assignment. And the teacher is so nice that you will feel guilty in not turning the assignment in for your child. She said - “turn in a work of art that will make the one you love, proud” - like we were first graders.
:mjlol::stopitslime:
I would've told that teacher that I'm a grown ass man and politely declined her homework assignment.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
TCM: The Next Generation is hilarious!
It is definitely one of those "so bad it's good" type of movies.

I mainly remember it for being the first TCM that I could watch without having nightmares and some kinda mechanical leg stomping on a skull kill.

The folks behind WNUF did a really good job at making it seem like it was authentically something that aired in the 1980s on some local TV channel.

They really went all out:
Its aesthetic and backstory allowed it to slip itself seamlessly into the underground subculture of bootleg video collection: not only was the special’s release marked by a limited run of actual VHS tapes, but before it was even announced, LaMartina started a whisper campaign by leaving copies of his film around a VHS convention in Pennsylvania, and even throwing tapes from the window of his car in Baltimore. The idea was that some random passerby could come across those tapes, with no idea what they are, and they could pop them into a VCR, ready to believe. And there would be no credits or titles to give away the game like in The Blair Witch Project – true to the style of a bootleg recording, The WNUF Halloween Special starts and ends with nothing but standby screens.

AA: “The Blair Witch Project” v. “The WNUF Halloween Special” | The Verisimilitude of Found Footage

Daps
just saw the first few episodes of Dolores Roach...one of the best shows i've ever seen....its a horror/comedy thing set in the bronx....i think it comes out on Amazon next year......

Daps
everything from Lionsgate is getting bootlegged heavy...i got the director's notes & everything (need to reshoot certain scenes, actor has to wear different clothes, etc).....how am i getting this exclusive sh1t when i don't even care about tv shows.....cause hollywood's Dead & one of my connects is gangster as fuk.....

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

51wllTZrOsL._SY445_.jpg

So I watched this and it was not good. Two white women having family therapy while trapped in a pool being harassed by another white woman.

It was basically 47 Meters Down except instead of the ocean it was a swimming pool and instead of sharks it was an ex-convict Karen.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
So I watched this and it was not good. Two white women having family therapy while trapped in a pool being harassed by another white woman.

It was basically 47 Meters Down except instead of the ocean it was a swimming pool and instead of sharks it was an ex-convict Karen.

BREH :deadmanny:

this is a muthafukkin repackaged LIFETIME movie

Mar Vista entertainment and the Asylum ( yes, the sharknado people) have been taking their "less violent" thriller scripts and making lifetime movies for awhile

My wife saw this BS awhile back -

Trapped Sisters or 12 Feet Deep (2017 Lifetime)

Hate it had to be you , tho
If i would have been paying attention in the thread yesterday i would have spoken up sooner.
Apologies