Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Life is good- isn’t it @Jello Biafra??

The latest installment in the long-running horror franchise The Texas Chainsaw Massacre will officially arrive on Netflix. Since making its debut in 1974, Tobe Hooper’s horrific tale of a backwoods family of murderous cannibals has both frightened and repulsed audiences around the world. Banned or censored in numerous countries upon its release, today the film is seen as a benchmark in horror movie-making. It continues to inspire both aspiring and established filmmakers and has moved beyond films into a wide range of media

Netflix Nabs The New Texas Chainsaw Massacre Film

images

I'm HYPE for this. TCM is in my top 3 all-time and I love the franchise for it's divergence from the other horror icons. I've been praying for a quality remake or continuation for a while...these last one with young Leatherface was a letdown.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What's new in September on Shudder.

E-NzVDWXsAUG3KE

Jug Face is one I haven't thought about in a while. It's a decent movie; low budget but still well done.

Its about a bunch of hillbillies who worship some supernatural entity in a well.

Hillbilly paranormal entity worshippers are a perfectly good watch for you but Texas Chainsaw hillbillies who defined a slasher franchise are dub status.
:laff::hhh:
Makes no sense but then again - you are the Bias Whisperer.
:francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But you’ll watch the 20,000th sequel of SAW dust. You are such a damn hater. :laff::laff:Now I have more Texas Chainsaw material content to spam, oooops, I mean, provide to this thread. Be quiet, Jellous. Spooky Season is upon us.
:coffee:
Until I was able to download Saw through irregular channels I had no intentions of seeing that in a theater either.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm HYPE for this. TCM is in my top 3 all-time and I love the franchise for it's divergence from the other horror icons. I've been praying for a quality remake or continuation for a while...these last one with young Leatherface was a letdown.
We are in there, Storyteller- :thumbsup::yes:I’ll be posting weekly updates about this going forward. And historical TCM posts, background details, I’ll probably rewatch the entire 2000s era franchise this month in the spirit of Hallow’s Eve. This is going to be fun. :stylin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

E-NzVDWXsAUG3KE

Jug Face is one I haven't thought about in a while. It's a decent movie; low budget but still well done.

Its about a bunch of hillbillies who worship some supernatural entity in a well.

That Shudder September list is fire though. Good drop.
:wow::whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jello’s Jug Face movie is so bad that it’s available for free on YouTube.

This is what he thinks is better than Texas Chainsaw
EZqf.gif

I never compared Jug Face to Texas Chainsaw.

Just that it was a decent watch especially for a low budget horror flick.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just checked - Peacock TV has all of the Texas Chainsaw Massacres for streaming, TUBI has the 70s versions.
:myman:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

E-NzVDWXsAUG3KE

I had no idea there was a Grave Encounters 2. I'm hype for the Phantasm collection. The Stuff isn't as insane as Society, but I think it's got some of the same "that's ridiculous" charm. The dogs scene in the Stuff is elite.