Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When old dude got sucked through his suit.:russ:
Have you ever seen the 1958 Blob movie -

look at 2:00- 2:24, all of the extras running out of the movie are laughing, look at the facial expressions. Dude didn’t hire “professional actors” at all, probably picked up random people from the local neighborhood who can’t pretend to be scared
:laff::laff:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Scary as shyt. Had me scared to go to the bathroom alone. When that dude got snatched through the toilet :damn:

It was the phone booth one for me. 80's horror movies practically had a "don't go to the phone booth" rule that had me defensive around payphones until they went defunct :russ:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
‘Candyman’ Director Bernard Rose Details His Unmade Sequel in More Depth Than Ever Before [Exclusive]

The original Candyman Director wanted to make the sequel a Midnight Meat Train inspired film where Candyman is replaced by a Jack the Ripper style killer on trains. He woulda replaced the race dynamics with gender biases and use lore as the connecting piece. The producer was like "wtf is Candyman" and he was like "...he died at the end of the first one tho"

:russ:

Honestly, the Jack the Ripper = Midnight Meat Train killer concept is dope. But I'm glad they kept building on the Candyman lore for actual sequels.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Director of 'Creep' behind the camera on new Netflix slasher horror movie

There's Someone Inside Your House is an upcoming American slasher film directed by Patrick Brice, from a screenplay by Henry Gayden, and based upon Stephanie Perkins' 2017 novel of the same name that follows the story of Makani Young, a senior transfer student from Hawaii who later finds herself in the center of gruesome murder cases in her newly acquainted town of Osborne, Nebraska.

The Netflix synopsis: “A high school senior (Sydney Park) and the rest of her new school’s graduating class are being targeted by a masked killer intent on exposing their darkest secrets to the world.”

The cast includes Sydney Park, Théodore Pellerin, Asjha Cooper, Dale Whibley, Jesse LaTourette, Diego Josef, Burkely Duffield, Sarah Dugdale, William MacDonald, Andrew Dunbar and Markian Tarasuik.

James Wan's Atomic Monster and Shawn Levy's 21 Laps (Stranger Things) are jointly producing.

The film is scheduled to be released on October 6, 2021 by Netflix.

ePknJpI.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
got a free screening of candyman for tonight that I can't go to:francis:
‘Candyman’ Director Bernard Rose Details His Unmade Sequel in More Depth Than Ever Before [Exclusive]

The original Candyman Director wanted to make the sequel a Midnight Meat Train inspired film where Candyman is replaced by a Jack the Ripper style killer on trains. He woulda replaced the race dynamics with gender biases and use lore as the connecting piece. The producer was like "wtf is Candyman" and he was like "...he died at the end of the first one tho"

:russ:

Honestly, the Jack the Ripper = Midnight Meat Train killer concept is dope. But I'm glad they kept building on the Candyman lore for actual sequels.

You know what I love about this? The fact he knows why the idea was never given the green light and in retrospect, he says he was making the wrong moves.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Say 'Candyman' Five Times to Unlock the Movie's Final Trailer
https://collider.com/candyman-final-trailer/amp/
:damn::damn:
Candyman has released its final trailer, but you can't see it unless you summon the Candyman himself. Yes, that's right — you have to go on the official Candyman movie website, click on the button that instructs you to summon the Candyman, and call out his name five times in a row. The catch is, you have to say his name out loud so he knows you're calling him. It also doesn't help that the screen shows bees swarming your face each time. After that terrifying experience, you're greeted by the trailer — but before watching it, you should ensure that the Candyman isn't around.

I guess that trailer will remain unseen. I wonder if he we can get Tony Todd to say it?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess that trailer will remain unseen. I wonder if he we can get Tony Todd to say it?
I might do it. RIP me. I’m tempted asf. But I’m too nervous. I can’t be taking electric chair chances with my life - unknowingly summoning some otherworld demonic entity.
:lupe:
we’ve seen enough horror movies to know how all types of left and right this Candyman conjuring could go
:therethere::palm:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I might do it. RIP me. I’m tempted asf. But I’m too nervous. I can’t be taking electric chair chances with my life - unknowingly summoning some otherworld demonic entity.
:lupe:
we’ve seen enough horror movies to know how all types of left and right this Candyman conjuring could go
:therethere::palm:

Keep those loose lips shut when you look in the bathroom mirror or using the mic now. Do not get tempted!! :damn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Director of 'Creep' behind the camera on new Netflix slasher horror movie

There's Someone Inside Your House is an upcoming American slasher film directed by Patrick Brice, from a screenplay by Henry Gayden, and based upon Stephanie Perkins' 2017 novel of the same name that follows the story of Makani Young, a senior transfer student from Hawaii who later finds herself in the center of gruesome murder cases in her newly acquainted town of Osborne, Nebraska.

The Netflix synopsis: “A high school senior (Sydney Park) and the rest of her new school’s graduating class are being targeted by a masked killer intent on exposing their darkest secrets to the world.”

The cast includes Sydney Park, Théodore Pellerin, Asjha Cooper, Dale Whibley, Jesse LaTourette, Diego Josef, Burkely Duffield, Sarah Dugdale, William MacDonald, Andrew Dunbar and Markian Tarasuik.

James Wan's Atomic Monster and Shawn Levy's 21 Laps (Stranger Things) are jointly producing.

The film is scheduled to be released on October 6, 2021 by Netflix.

ePknJpI.jpg
Getting ready for October and writing ideas for halloween like
NKWg.gif

I’ve been asked to be a co-hostess for a Halloween party this year
:blessed: