Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Say 'Candyman' Five Times to Unlock the Movie's Final Trailer
https://collider.com/candyman-final-trailer/amp/
:damn::damn:
Candyman has released its final trailer, but you can't see it unless you summon the Candyman himself. Yes, that's right — you have to go on the official Candyman movie website, click on the button that instructs you to summon the Candyman, and call out his name five times in a row. The catch is, you have to say his name out loud so he knows you're calling him. It also doesn't help that the screen shows bees swarming your face each time. After that terrifying experience, you're greeted by the trailer — but before watching it, you should ensure that the Candyman isn't around.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
xFiles???
:picard::picard:
The show was fukked up at times. They borrowed from almost all classic horror movies and books. So you'll see hills have eyes type shyt or wrong turn stuff here and there minus the bloody kills. My favorite episode was "Detour" . shyt was scary also the one with the garbage monster.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Say 'Candyman' Five Times to Unlock the Movie's Final Trailer
https://collider.com/candyman-final-trailer/amp/
:damn::damn:
Candyman has released its final trailer, but you can't see it unless you summon the Candyman himself. Yes, that's right — you have to go on the official Candyman movie website, click on the button that instructs you to summon the Candyman, and call out his name five times in a row. The catch is, you have to say his name out loud so he knows you're calling him. It also doesn't help that the screen shows bees swarming your face each time. After that terrifying experience, you're greeted by the trailer — but before watching it, you should ensure that the Candyman isn't around.
I really would like to have a convo with movie candyman. "Why you kill black people breh?" "You know who did this to you.":mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAY IT
You can watch the final trailer by visiting idareyou.candymanmovie.com.

monophy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The show was fukked up at times. They borrowed from almost all classic horror movies and books. So you'll see hills have eyes type shyt or wrong turn stuff here and there minus the bloody kills. My favorite episode was "Detour" . shyt was scary also the one with the garbage monster.
Thanks… !! I’m going to watch more episodes today.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah but why not then say. "Excuse me sista. I gotta cac to kill." Move her out the and kill Helen?:mjpls: Daniel looking like OJ outchea.:mjpls:
Y’all have to chill with this Candyc00n theme. He killed anyone that got in his way- he doesn’t see color
:mjpls:
- he kills people based on the content of their character. Candyman is colorblind not colorstruck.
why did he only kill the light skinned lady and kidnap the light skinned baby - he’s colorist perhaps.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Y’all have to chill with this Candyc00n theme. He killed anyone that got in his way- he doesn’t see color
- he kills people based on the content of their character. Candyman is colorblind not colorstruck.
why did he only kill the light skinned lady and kidnap the light skinned baby - he’s colorist perhaps.
I'm not black I'm Candyman.:mjpls:

Black Woman: Aye Candyman I love you. I want to be your victim.

Candyman: :mjpls: