Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Being in France I saw it a couple weeks ago when it came out, I enjoyed it a lot. Not sure if it really qualifies as a horror movie, there's a lot of built-up tension, it's more about this woman trying to make ends meet and how she's struggling with her two kids and finds a way to profit more off those insects. Then things go south. More "disturbing" than full-blown horror I would say. Def not a slasher or something that will have you on the edge of your seat for the whole duration, not that kind of movie.
Thanks for your feedback, I was on the fence about watching this but I’ll check it out based off your recc

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mike Flanagan back with some religious :demonic:

These studios are really making us wait until the end of September and October to release any of the really good horror movies - they’re dropping all of these trailers and making me wait it out. I need my fixes not now,but right now not next month, not next 2 month, not 30 days; that’s too long; I’m about to make an unwilling participant the subject of my own horror movie for entertainment purposes only, if my horror watch needs are not being met - La Nicolaloca
tumblr_msydgfpOj71rertyro1_250.gif

what up @Jello Biafra ? How’s your day?
200.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Documentary:
Killerpost.jpg

SERIES INFO
Text expanded.
Social media can be a good thing when used properly, allowing people to catch up with friends and family who don't live nearby. Things can go wrong, though, when it's not used the right way. This series shows extreme examples of the negative outcomes that can result from social media usage. Episodes tell the stories of cases in which social media activity had dangerous -- sometimes deadly -- consequences. Cinematic re-enactments, witness testimony and expert interviews are used to present the tales that begin with something as simple as an online post or tweet and end with violence. Cases include an online feud between friends that results in a physical altercation and a seemingly innocent online connection to leads to a homicide.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
King Knight
King Knight is an outsider’s outsider horror-comedy starring Matthew Gray Gubler and Angela Sarafyan as Thorn and Willow, husband-and-wife high priest and priestess of a coven of witches in a small California community. When Willow unearths a secret from Thorn’s past, their lives are thrown into turmoil in this kooky, clever treat.
Director: Richard Bates, Jr.
Cast: Matthew Gray Gubler, Angela Sarafyan, Andy Milonakis, Kate Comer, Johnny Pemberton, Josh Fadem, Nelson Franklin, Emily Chang, Ronnie Gene Blevins, Swati Kapila, Shane Brady, AnnaLynne McCord, Alice Glass, Aubrey Plaza, Barbara Crampton, Ray Wise.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MartyMcFly must be in his writing bag- off working with new projects. I can tell when he’s gone quiet on us
:mjcry:
told y’all he’s blowing up, soon he will be “ Special Guest” status. Blessings to him. Sometimes in life, you have to leave behind to get ahead. Memories are sometimes all that we have - all least visit us on Halloween like years of past.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly must be in his writing bag- off working with new projects. I can tell when he’s gone quiet on us
told y’all he’s blowing up, soon he will be “ Special Guest” status. Blessings to him. Sometimes in life, you have to leave behind to get ahead. Memories are sometimes all that we have - all least visit us on Halloween like years of past.

lol its just a lot of writing. either for a living or just on wrestling shyt. so I try to spend as much time away from the computer as possible or I'll go insane.

I'm still here tho