Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Brutal Horror Movie That Has Netflix Fans Gripping Their Seats

These days, Netflix has mastered the art of keeping subscribers interested with new movies and series spanning across all genres. Particularly if you're a horror junkie looking for a pulse-racing film — in which case, there's a seemingly endless amount to choose from. The variety of both Netflix originals and films licensed from outside studios can be overwhelming for even a veteran horror film lover, in fact. And as the dog days of summer are here, fall is imminent which means all of us are basically obligated to watch at least a few bone-chilling films to celebrate the spooky season ... plus, nothing beats the August heat like a chill running down your spine.

Thankfully, Netflix recently unveiled a new horror movie called "Aftermath," that has fans gripping their seats (or couch cushions) in a panic.

"Aftermath" has been trending on the streaming service since it debuted on August 4, which is always a good sign. The movie has already caused quite the buzz on the internet, as well, with many praising its endless plot twists, brutal scenes, and lingering questions about what horrific moments, exactly, are really based on a true story.

Aftermath on Netflix is what nightmares are made of

Read More: The Brutal Horror Movie That Has Netflix Fans Gripping Their Seats
I don't know what kind of punk ass movie watcher wrote that article but they need to stop trying to push this standard run-of-the mill Lifetime "Woman in Peril" movie with a weak ass horror twist as if it is something special.

And it's not even brutal...where was the brutality? A couple of dead people that we didn't even get to see be killed is what is considered brutal nowadays?

GTFOH!

Aftermath is ass.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I read that article and had to go back to make sure they were talking about the same movie that I watched.
That movie was so boring and horrible!!! I don’t know why they keep gassing. Ashley Greene need not be in any more horror movies as the lead. It’s like they’re trying to push her on us as the “thriller queen” - this wasn’t even a slow burn, it wasn’t scary - it was just slow with no conclusion. I’ve seen better branded thriller movies on LMN. Were we supposed to have a jump scare at the “pale man” slinking throughout the house?? So formula.

I didn’t even bother to finish the last 15 mins. Bout to look through this thread for recommendations because my watchlist is getting dry and stale. I have a feeling that horror movies are going to be in a mediocre slump until Candyman, and Halloween are dropped. But at least In October they will start ramping up the content. Ever since Fear Street- ive been a cycle of watch boredom with the exception of a few documentaries. I might need to go in my early 2000s bag and reup a few of the slashics or actually start watching Bates Motel idk. I’m getting tired of all the psychological failed plot twist horror movies. I need ACTION, fear and intensity. Hold up - I haven’t watched “Boy Behind the Door”; that’s what I’m going to watch tonight

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmmmm- might check this out. (French)
The-Swarm-Netflix-review.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmmmm- might check this out. (French)
The-Swarm-Netflix-review.jpg
Edit
To save her farm from bankruptcy, a single mother begins a business of breeding edible grasshoppers. Soon she develops a strange, obsessive relationship with them.
:what::wtf:

Know what-nvm. has anybody seen this and is it worth watching??

I thought this movie was about killer bees
IdioticOrdinaryGalapagostortoise-max-1mb.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Edit
To save her farm from bankruptcy, a single mother begins a business of breeding edible grasshoppers. Soon she develops a strange, obsessive relationship with them.
:what::wtf:

Know what-nvm. has anybody seen this and is it worth watching??

I thought this movie was about killer bees
IdioticOrdinaryGalapagostortoise-max-1mb.gif
I thought it was some sort of mutant killer bee movie too but then I watched the trailer for it.
That made me decide to save that for a watch when I'm just bored as hell and need something on my screen.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought it was some sort of mutant killer bee movie too but then I watched the trailer for it.
That made me decide to save that for a watch when I'm just bored as hell and need something on my screen.
Right. I thought it was an update or remake of the original The Swarm , I was like :ooh:then I saw the trailer :stopitslime:
But they really should do a remake of this 70s/80s catastrophe disaster b 1:41- that toy tonka train
:laff::laff:

My dad loves his 70s era killer creature theater movies - attack bears, dogs, but this was that shyt to him though lmao
MV5BY2U3NDcxM2UtYTE2Ny00OWEzLTgyZmUtZTliOTVhMDM5N2U0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg

til this day I didn’t know wtf a triffid was and why are they attacking - his usual response was “you’ll see” .
:dahell::wtf:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Right. I thought it was an update or remake of the original The Swarm , I was like :ooh:then I saw the trailer :stopitslime:
But they really should do a remake of this 70s/80s catastrophe disaster b 1:41- that toy tonka train
:laff::laff:

My dad loves his 70s era killer creature theater movies - attack bears, dogs, but this was that shyt to him though lmao
MV5BY2U3NDcxM2UtYTE2Ny00OWEzLTgyZmUtZTliOTVhMDM5N2U0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg

til this day I didn’t know wtf a triffid was and why are they attacking - his usual response was “you’ll see” .
:dahell::wtf:

Day of the Triffids is silly.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Spoiler alert

Nooooo- removeth me from thine spoilerth temptations.
:damn::damn:
I don’t want to look but I have no self control. is it a major spoiler - what is it?
:lupe:
And don’t say nothing @Jello Biafra. Stay out of my head. I’m asking @darealvelle and darealvelle only.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nooooo- removeth me from thine spoilerth temptations.
:damn::damn:
I don’t want to look but I have no self control. is it a major spoiler - what is it?
:lupe:
And don’t say nothing @Jello Biafra. Stay out of my head. I’m asking @darealvelle and darealvelle only.

She basically says that the man character "Anthony" gets killed tragically in the film to become Candyman.