Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So you just gonna leave me off the list?
giphy.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::laff:

:dead:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just think, a few weeks back; we thought there wasn’t going to be enough promo for this.
:wow:

We are now getting flooded with content now for it. Glad its coming out this month. If if was slated for a later date this year, it might have been delayed again. Lol I would not be shocked if this movie had a big opening weekend.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you just gonna leave me off the list?
giphy.gif
Ooops- must have channeled my inner pettiness. Like when you were on Road Rules Rude Tour the Halloween before last and subsequent years since.
200.gif

What goes around comes around - the Victim becomes the Victimizer; don’t act shocked at the responsive action with the monster that you helped to create.

SecondFineAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

happy-halloween-bride-of-frank.gif

:demonic:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So this is more horror adjacent than anything...but Marvel's What If series is starting up and the third episode to drop is supposed to be based on the Marvel Zombies comics...So we're getting a Marvel Universe Zombie Show.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So this is more horror adjacent than anything...but Marvel's What If series is starting up and the third episode to drop is supposed to be based on the Marvel Zombies comics...So we're getting a Marvel Universe Zombie Show.
I doubt Disney is gonna REALLY take it there.
MARVEL Zombies was brutal!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I doubt Disney is gonna REALLY take it there.
MARVEL Zombies was brutal!

Yeah, I doubt they go all the way with it (didn't Spiderman have an existential crisis while eating Aunt May or am I misremembering?). But we'll get a rendition and since it's animated, I do hope they at least take some risks.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah, I doubt they go all the way with it (didn't Spiderman have an existential crisis while eating Aunt May or am I misremembering?). But we'll get a rendition and since it's animated, I do hope they at least take some risks.
Yeah he ate May and MJ lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This ep of American Horror Stories was good. Ep 4 - The Naughty List, (Satan Clause)
:deadmanny:
American-Horror-Stories-The-Naughty-List-Cast-and-Character-Guide.jpg

And you know anytime he shows up in a role - it’s extreme violence
Danny-Trejo.jpg

Edit - I think that may have revamped my interest as a viewer with this one. That end scene with the Christmas tree. SAW level of creativity kill
:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Danny Trejo Remembers Meeting "Little Wimp" Charles Manson in Prison

Danny Trejo Remembers Meeting “Little Wimp” Charles Manson in Prison
Actor Danny Trejo is looking back on his time spent in jail with notorious criminal and cult leader Charles Manson. The Machete star recounted his hypnotizing experience with Manson in his upcoming memoir, “Trejo,” when the two were both incarcerated in the Los Angeles County Jail in 1961, The Daily Mail reports.

Trejo, who first encountered Manson when he was just 17 years old, remembered Manson as “greasy” and “dirty,” noting that the man was so “scrawny” that he needed protection. “He was so poor, he didn’t have a belt, and instead used a piece of string to keep his pants up,” Trejo wrote. “I felt sorry for him. It was clear the only shower the man was ever going to have was the one he was going to get in jail.”
:picard:....:deadrose:
People were really letting that demonic dirty stringy haired hobbit use mind control on them and start a killer cult. :palm:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Superhost
qpMq8qDn

Teddy (Osric Chau, Supernatural) and Claire (Sara Canning, The Vampire Diaries) are travel vloggers who run a channel called “SUPERHOST” where they travel and share their experiences in and around vacation homes, and until recently, had become successful doing it. With a dwindling subscriber count, they find the perfect opportunity to create content that people want to see when they meet Rebecca (Gracie Gilliam, Z Nation), the host of their most recent trip. Slowly they start to realize that something isn’t right with Rebecca, and as they investigate it further, they unlock a horrifying truth. She doesn’t just want a great review; she wants something far worse.
Premieres September 2