Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hollywood ain’t shyt - never knew all of this.
:beli::deadmanny:
7 “True Story” movies that left off the Real Life horrible endings

If they told the actual “true story” these “feel good, inspirational” drama films would be horror movies.

:mjtf:
4:30-4:35 unfortunate choice of words
:skip:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Slasher: Flesh & Blood
Slasher: Flesh & Blood follows a wealthy, dysfunctional family that gathers for a reunion on a secluded island only to learn they’ll be pitted against one another in a cruel game of life and death, all while being stalked by a mysterious masked killer. Nothing is what it seems and no one is safe as the tension – and body count – ratchets up.
Premieres Sept. 12 on Shudder (US, UK/Ireland and Australia/New Zealand)

I forgot that this series was moving from Netflix to Shudder.

There is a whole lot of bad acting in that trailer though.:mjlol:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We Need to Do Something
Director: Sean King O'Grady
Stars: Sierra McCormick, Pat Healy, Lisette Alexis, Vinessa Shaw
Seeking shelter from a storm, a family find themselves trapped for days with no sign of rescue and untold evils lurking just beyond the walls in this wildly fun house-of-horrors thrill ride.
Opening in theaters and VOD September 3.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The Last Call follows Dr. Amara Rowen (True), a documentary filmmaker who, after what appears to be a cult mass suicide, is contacted by the group’s survivors. As she begins to learn the truth of the cult’s founder and its abilities, she and the surviving members are being hunted and killed, which could lead to a changing reality.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mosquito State
Isolated in his austere penthouse overlooking Central Park, obsessive Wall Street data analyst Richard Boca (Beau Knapp) sees ominous patterns: His computer models are behaving erratically, as are the swarms of mosquitos breeding in his apartment, an infestation that attends his psychological meltdown.
In addition to Knapp (The Good Lord Bird, Seven Seconds), Mosquito State stars Charlotte Vega (Wrong Turn, American Assassin), Jack Kesy (The Outpost, Deadpool 2), and Olivier Martinez (Unfaithful, Before Night Falls), and is directed by Filip Jan Rymsza.
Premieres August 26

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Slasher: Flesh & Blood follows a wealthy, dysfunctional family that gathers for a reunion on a secluded island only to learn they’ll be pitted against one another in a cruel game of life and death, all while being stalked by a mysterious masked killer. Nothing is what it seems and no one is safe as the tension – and body count – ratchets up.

First three seasons weren't bad, I'll def be peeping this one.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

This series has been on like 3 different networks :mjlol: it was originally on a Canadian channel

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The scene where Karen finds out Chuckie is real so legendary.

when the batteries fall out the box so she goes over to see chicly. Then he says, “hi im Chuckie. Wanna play?”

After that shyt escalates with Chuckie calling her a bytch and a slut :russ::russ:

End of the movie had me dying too

I know their neighbors had to be like :gucci::mjtf: the fukk is going on upstairs :russ:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I really enjoyed The Boy Behind The Door.

The little homie from This Is Us went through it.

I really, really liked the first 50 mins ultra tense and then it went to shyt with that big reveal and tumbled into cliche after cliche. that last 10 mins was :patrice:

I know these are kids but some of their decisions were just baffling.

From the bumper sticker on the car this was obviously a modern movie. For these kids not to have any awareness was crazy. Even for horror movie purposes.

:mjlol:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really, really liked the first 50 mins ultra tense and then it went to shyt with that big reveal and tumbled into cliche after cliche. that last 10 mins was :patrice:

I know these are kids but some of their decisions were just baffling.

From the bumper sticker on the car this was obviously a modern movie. For these kids not to have any awareness was crazy. Even for horror movie purposes.

:mjlol:
I gave the little fellas some slack for acting like the typical bog boobed white girl in a horror movie but I did notice the cliches as they started piling up.