Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
John Barrowman sparks backlash after tagging M Night Shyamalan in criticism about his new film Old
Former ‘Doctor Who’ star repeatedly referred to the newly released horror film as ‘s****’
:mjlol::mjlol:
John Barrowman sparks backlash after tagging M Night Shyamalan in criticism about Old

—-
People are demanding their money back from the cinema. Sounding like @Jello Biafra’s reaction when he’s an OLD grumpy grandpa
:laff:
That was a dikk move by Barrowman to tag Shyamalan in a tweet shytting on the guy's movie.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lmao at the controversy over “OLD” to the point where they start roasting each other - over the Shark Attack 3 movie
:mjlol:
Many also cited poorly received projects that Barrowman himself had appeared in, such as 2002’s Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.

:beli::skip::laff:

The original Shark Attack is an unintentionally hilarious movie. Plus it starred Ernie Hudson.
Shark Attack 2 was just a really bad movie with zero redeeming qualities.
Shark Attack 3 contributed this absolute hilarity to the world though:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

E7QX5PdXEAIyqqR

Either they have no plans of having Blair in it, they just haven't reached out to her about yet, or they already have her signed but they want it to be a surprise.

I actually think she really hated that role- it traumatized her. Tragically. Incentivized by money at this point but I can’t see being a 14 year old and playing possessed. Think about it- 4 freakin teen … 14, she was a baby basically (from my motherly perspective) Playing a demon. No way that didn’t have a lasting impact on her mentally

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That was a dikk move by Barrowman to tag Shyamalan in a tweet shytting on the guy's movie.
They had to have a prior beef or some point. Dude is doing the most. I know if I ever get famous more than I already am :laugh::whistle:

I will track down your social media profiles and @mention you incessantly off G.P. ; I will shyt talk or hate on everything that you do or say and hire a legion of easily manipulated loyal Nichive followers to do the same- you better hope neither of us has a viral moment or 15 mins of fame; revenge status; I’m going in.
:laff::deadmanny:
you brought this on yourself
:francis:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I actually think she really hated that role- it traumatized her. Tragically. Incentivized by money at this point but I can’t see being a 14 year old and playing possessed. Think about it- 4 freakin teen … 14, she was a baby basically (from my motherly perspective) Playing a demon. No way that didn’t have a lasting impact on her mentally
I'm sure dating Rick James was a more traumatic experience.
e9d035c0954e6914e0a0d8db7628d373.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They had to have a prior beef or some point. Dude is doing the most. I know if I ever get famous more than I already am :laugh::whistle:

I will track down your social media profiles and @mention you incessantly off G.P. ; I will shyt talk or hate on everything that you do or say and hire a legion of easily manipulated loyal Nichive followers to do the same- you better hope neither of us has a viral moment or 15 mins of fame; revenge status; I’m going in.
:laff::deadmanny:
you brought this on yourself
:francis:
:lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sure dating Rick James was a more traumatic experience.
e9d035c0954e6914e0a0d8db7628d373.jpg
@MartyMcFly :damn:
:damn: he’s out of damn control! This tewwww much (Baltimore accent) . You are whyyling.
:aicmon::wtf:

@Jello Biafra is showing off in front of company b.. we have a guest @RehReh please excuse him, I don’t know what has gotten into him lately. Being indoors = lockdown = lost brain cells.
Bugging out.

Last edited: