Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
The Definitive Ranking of The Halloween Movie Franchise Final Girls

1. OG Laurie Strode
2. Jamie Lloyd

2n6XlKS.gif

basically

this.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Facts are facts...it's not my fault. :francis:
Facts ain’t factual. Just bc you say it’s facts doesn’t make it facts. That’s factory. You need to be quiet . No one asked for your unsolicited negative feedback - you’re not an influencer in my head on this thread anymore. Facts that
:pacspit:
tenor.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Facts ain’t factual. Just bc you say it’s facts doesn’t make it facts. That’s factory. You need to be quiet . No one asked for your unsolicited negative feedback - you’re not an influencer in my head on this thread anymore. Facts that
:pacspit:
tenor.gif
I was just trying to start a dialogue on the link you posted...:sas2:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched They Remain this afternoon on Shudder.

It was weird and the narrative flow was a bit disjointed but I liked it. Would've probably liked it more if the focus was clearer and more time was spent on the cult stuff though.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn @Jello Biafra might actually be right about this movie OLD - @darealvelle it was this bad? (I didn’t read talk spoilers yet bc I didn’t want to be spoiled), but this is not looking good. It’s really this bad though??
:lupe:

The new beach horror film Old is atrocious and no amount of memes can save it
Enduring this film made me feel older than any spooky beach ever could
——
Damn.
:deadrose::deadrose:

John Barrowman sparks backlash after tagging M Night Shyamalan in criticism about his new film Old
Former ‘Doctor Who’ star repeatedly referred to the newly released horror film as ‘s****’
:mjlol::mjlol:
John Barrowman sparks backlash after tagging M Night Shyamalan in criticism about Old

—-
People are demanding their money back from the cinema. Sounding like @Jello Biafra’s reaction when he’s an OLD grumpy grandpa
:laff:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damn @Jello Biafra might actually be right about this movie OLD - @darealvelle it was this bad? (I didn’t read talk spoilers yet bc I didn’t want to be spoiled), but this is not looking good. It’s really this bad though??

——
Damn.
It wasn't that bad. There were definitely good things about it but people's enjoyment will probably depend on what their mileage is when it comes to M Night Shyamalan and the work he puts out.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

——
Damn.

John Barrowman sparks backlash after tagging M Night Shyamalan in criticism about his new film Old
Former ‘Doctor Who’ star repeatedly referred to the newly released horror film as ‘s****’
:mjlol::mjlol:
John Barrowman sparks backlash after tagging M Night Shyamalan in criticism about Old

—-
People are demanding their money back from the cinema. Sounding like @Jello Biafra’s reaction when he’s an OLD grumpy grandpa
:laff:

I thought it was a decent watch. For sure Matinee or a rental.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wouldn't be surprised if they already did. Either she said no or they're leaving her name out for now for more news

E7QX5PdXEAIyqqR

Either they have no plans of having Blair in it, they just haven't reached out to her about yet, or they already have her signed but they want it to be a surprise.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao at the controversy over “OLD” to the point where they start roasting each other - over the Shark Attack 3 movie; idiots
:mjlol:
“Many also cited poorly received projects that Barrowman himself had appeared in, such as 2002’s Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.”

tf is wrong with these people??
:beli::skip::laff: