Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Must Watch
Near Dark
Day of the Dead
Pirahna
The Conjuring
The Conjuring 2

Recommended
Fear Street
Blood Red Sky
Freaky
Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell
The House That Jack Built
Cheap Thrills
Child's Play 2
Bride of Chucky
Vampires vs. The Bronx
Creep 2
Sweetheart
#Alive
Bird Box
Apostle
Cargo
The Ritual
Gerald's Game
Hush
Under the Shadow
The Guest

If You Have Nothing Else To Do
A Classic Horror Story
Creep
In the Tall Grass
Cam

Basura
The Empty Man
Unfriended
Velvet Buzzsaw

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Known but not told.
You’re safe. No worries. :handshake:
200.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Must Watch
Near Dark
Day of the Dead
Pirahna
The Conjuring
The Conjuring 2

Recommended
Fear Street
Blood Red Sky
Freaky
Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell
The House That Jack Built
Cheap Thrills
Child's Play 2
Bride of Chucky
Vampires vs. The Bronx
Creep 2
Sweetheart
#Alive
Bird Box
Apostle
Cargo
The Ritual
Gerald's Game
Hush
Under the Shadow
The Guest

If You Have Nothing Else To Do
A Classic Horror Story
Creep

Basura
The Empty Man
Unfriended
Velvet Buzzsaw
fixed your classifications-(the rest on your list I agree with)
Muy Basura:
In the Tall Grass
Cam
Bride of Chucky
Sweetheart
Bird Box
Velvet Buzzsaw

Muy Bueno
Classic Horror story
Blood Red Sky

Bueno: Unfriended

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got distinct Z-Nation vibes from that trailer.
I enjoyed Z Nation - I don’t see anything wrong with the comparison. Didn’t take itself too seriously but had enough of a storyline per season, special affects, action to keep it interesting. Better than The Walking Dead which I lost interest in after season 2 - boring, formulaic and slow. I fail to understand how that lasted for as many seasons as it did.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I enjoyed Z Nation - I don’t see anything wrong with the comparison. Didn’t take itself too seriously but had enough of a storyline per season, special affects, action to keep it interesting. Better than The Walking Dead which I lost interest in after season 2 - boring, formulaic and slow. I fail to understand how that lasted for as many seasons as it did.
Yeah the Z-Nation comparison isn't a bad thing. Could end up being a positive for the show.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Chapelwaite
E5y-fdlWYAYpGux

Set in the 1850s, the series follows Captain Charles Boone (Adrien Brody) who relocates his family of three children to his ancestral home in the small, seemingly sleepy town of Preacher’s Corners, Maine after his wife dies at sea. However, Charles will soon have to confront the secrets of his family’s sordid history, and fight to end the darkness that has plagued the Boones for generations.
Based on the Short Story 'Jerusalem's Lot' by Stephen King.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Horror Noire
1PCnRGg.jpg

The documentary told Black Horror’s history. The series will write its next chapter.
Horror Noire is a follow-up to Shudder’s acclaimed 2019 documentary, Horror Noire: A History of Black Horror.
Featuring new work from both established and emerging talents, this anthology will highlight six stories of Black horror and stream as a feature film on Shudder and AMC+ on October 14.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
breaking fukking news. the director was known. the trilogy? new. Leslie odom, jr.? New. Ellen returning? Also new

'The Exorcist': David Gordon Green to Direct New Trilogy Starring Leslie Odom Jr. and Ellen Burstyn

Jason Blum will produce alongside David Robinson of Morgan Creek, which holds the rights to the Exorcist franchise. The New York Times broke the news, reporting that Universal and Peacock have acquired the trilogy in a mega-deal worth more than $400 million. The first film is expected to hit theaters in late 2023 -- a year after Green's final Halloween movie -- while the second and third films could wind up debuting on Peacock under the terms of the deal.

Rather than remake The Exorcist, Green will continue the story, with Odom playing the father of a possessed child. Desperate for help, he tracks down Burstyn's character, whose young daughter (Linda Blair) was possessed by the Devil in the first film. Her character did not appear in the two Exorcist sequels or the prequel.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
breaking fukking news. the director was known. the trilogy? new. Leslie odom, jr.? New. Ellen returning? Also new

'The Exorcist': David Gordon Green to Direct New Trilogy Starring Leslie Odom Jr. and Ellen Burstyn

Jason Blum will produce alongside David Robinson of Morgan Creek, which holds the rights to the Exorcist franchise. The New York Times broke the news, reporting that Universal and Peacock have acquired the trilogy in a mega-deal worth more than $400 million. The first film is expected to hit theaters in late 2023 -- a year after Green's final Halloween movie -- while the second and third films could wind up debuting on Peacock under the terms of the deal.

Rather than remake The Exorcist, Green will continue the story, with Odom playing the father of a possessed child. Desperate for help, he tracks down Burstyn's character, whose young daughter (Linda Blair) was possessed by the Devil in the first film. Her character did not appear in the two Exorcist sequels or the prequel.
I like he idea of continuing the story from the movies. That was one of the things that made the first season of The Exorcist TV show work for me.

Be curious if they reach out to Linda Blair to be in this trilogy too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like he idea of continuing the story from the movies. That was one of the things that made the first season of The Exorcist TV show work for me.

Be curious if they reach out to Linda Blair to be in this trilogy too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already did. Either she said no or they're leaving her name out for now for more news

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chapelwaite
E5y-fdlWYAYpGux

Set in the 1850s, the series follows Captain Charles Boone (Adrien Brody) who relocates his family of three children to his ancestral home in the small, seemingly sleepy town of Preacher’s Corners, Maine after his wife dies at sea. However, Charles will soon have to confront the secrets of his family’s sordid history, and fight to end the darkness that has plagued the Boones for generations.
Based on the Short Story 'Jerusalem's Lot' by Stephen King.

EPIX is doing the damn thing with these period mystery/thriller dramas. I’ve been watching “Domina”, before that it was “Belgravia”. 2 for 2 so far.