Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't a fan but I know other folks in the thread really enjoyed it.

Yes. Good movie . We all on the thread watched last year or was it year before- anyway, good reviews from us across the board. Watch hell house II , as well, you should like it.

Part one is really strong found footage. Part two, I think is the best of the trilogy in terms of scares but also gets a little all over the place. Part three is the weakest of the bunch but absolutely worth a watch if you enjoy the first two and want to see it all capped.

Just finished the first one. I had to get it out the way before that new fear street came out. Yeah it was a pretty decent flick. It had me stressed af, especially during that strobe light scene. There were some flaws but the scares make up for em. For example, yall got power to the hotel but yall cant turn on the lights at night or something? The first time i saw the clown turn its head, i would of never slept in that hotel again no matter how broke i was. Then they sleep with their doors cracked at that?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im feeling nostalgic - @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly can you believe that This thread was reinvigorated after the 3 of us started commenting in 2018? We need a commemoration thread. The 2 kings and the horror queen.
2018- it’s been three years !!!!
Look at how much we have grown; the new purveyors and thorough posters that have joined us in the comments.

this is nice- you guuuuuuuyyys , big hugs
a1011e2f5750ccc67b89b35cf7e03fd3.jpg
You say that…but when Munsters comes out you’re going to war :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just finished the first one. I had to get it out the way before that new fear street came out. Yeah it was a pretty decent flick. It had me stressed af, especially during that strobe light scene. There were some flaws but the scares make up for em. For example, yall got power to the hotel but yall cant turn on the lights at night or something? The first time i saw the clown turn its head, i would of never slept in that hotel again no matter how broke i was. Then they sleep with their doors cracked at that?
I like hell house 1 and 3. 2 was meh for me and I still can’t put my finger on why. But 1 and 3 legitimately creeped me out lol

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I give it a high rental low matinee rating. Keep in mind I am rating this as one of those made for TV type of films. My expectations were pretty low and I did not even view the trailer before watching it. I can see how the movie is hit or miss.

I guess MartyMcFly gave it Some Ol' Bullshyt rating lol

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Watch Anything for Jackson. Fantastic movie, feels hereditary with a hint of insidious with two fantastic leads.

Yes! Anything for Jackson is one of my favorite recent horror movies. Super cool spin on tried and true tropes with likeable leads that you can't help but root for. Anything for Jackson and the Night are two recent drops that I hope build some cult followings, because they didn't get big hype coming out but are better than most of what does get that hype.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I give it a high rental low matinee rating. Keep in mind I am rating this as one of those made for TV type of films. My expectations were pretty low and I did not even view the trailer before watching it. I can see how the movie is hit or miss.

i give it the same, i was Entertained,,,

Some website called it a wish.com Edge of tomorrow
:picard::mjlol: