Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Watched a little bit of Fear Street. Wasn't feeling it. The acting was bad and it wasn't scary. The new Conjuring on the other hand did beautiful things with my surround set.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
is Evil any good? I hurt my back at work so I’m stuck at home I need something to binge.
Yes!!
This shows that No one pays attention to my reccs - I’ve been raving about this show since last year; I’m invisible like a ghost
:mjcry:
This is a really good show - I see where CBS all access “Evil” obtained some of their source material. This is more cerebral though.
Apparitions_TV_Miniseries-517611109-large.jpg
This is going to be good!!!

As reference I had to refresh for myself when season 2 drops, this weekend confirmed.

The second season of “Evil” is set to premiere on Paramount Plus June 20. The 13-episode season will release episodes each Sunday on the streaming service. The teaser for the new season showcases vignettes from the “Evil” characters over a spooky soundtrack, with each of them fighting their own supernatural battles. There’s no shortage of scare in the new teaser, which features exorcisms, grisly murders and creepy creatures, all in under two minutes.
'Evil' Season 2 Premiere Date and Teaser Revealed - Variety
Just finished all 10 eps of Evil on CBS all access.
:lupe::merchant:... wowwwwwww, that's all I can say, that was a good watch :whew:
It's already been renewed for Season 2
THEY GOT TO THE KIDS and the GRANDMOTHER, :damn::damn:THE HALLOWEEN EPISODE - "THAT'S NOT KAREN!!" :damn:This last episode - NOOOOOOO!!! Leave Luke Cage, Demon Hunter alone :damn::snoop:

Anyone else watching “Evil” in CBS all access or is it just me?
:old:
bc20c5dcc03d7722_og-evil.jpg

Came up in my reccs. Watching the first ep now, kind of creepy. I’ll give it a few eps to see where this goes. Something that I would expect on Fox not CBS. Serial killers and Exorcisms, demon possessions.
:lupe:
@Luke Cage is in this show
Basically playing the horror version of Luke Cage, Demon and Occult Investigator
:lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fear street

:banderas:

exactly the type of shyt I been missing.
Watched a little bit of Fear Street. Wasn't feeling it. The acting was bad and it wasn't scary. The new Conjuring on the other hand did beautiful things with my surround set.
:patrice:
Haven’t streamed this yet. I’m going with @Hoshi_Toshi on this based off similar opinions in the past. What’s the consensus @darealvelle , @MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra? Yes or No. I don’t want to read through this thread about the series yet to influence my decision or possible spoilers.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been on my family vacation type of time this week. Looking to see what I missed and catching up.

One week and I damn near feel out of the loop already- all of these new drops to watch.:ohmy::popcorn:

Movie was really really good. Gave me them are you afraid of the dark vibes but on a mature level tip. Movie was adult but had a kiddie heart.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movie was really really good. Gave me them are you afraid of the dark vibes but on a mature level tip. Movie was adult but had a kiddie heart.
Thx! Looking forward to this. As soon as they stop shooting up these megaton bomb fireworks - loud as hell in my area; I can watch it. Nothing like returning from a nine hour drive, crashing in the bed- dozing off then being woken up by the sound of fireworks ughhhh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin