Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
33b4c2af7b19836959cd6ec84af95006.jpg

Plot: On a surveillance mission in a primordial forest, a park ranger encounters two survivalists following a post-apocalyptic lifestyle. The boy and his philosophical father seem to have their own religion, and a mysterious relationship to nature. There are many suspicious aspects to their existence, but when the cabin is attacked by strange, post-human beings one night, she learns that there is a greater threat in this emergent wilderness.

Sounds like some weird try hard shyt like In The Earth but I'm gonna give it a shot :beli:
I thought GAIA was OK; not great but definitely better than In The Earth.

The highlights were the design of the fungal creatures and the way the fungus moved and devoured people. It also had a nice vibe of ambiguous creepiness throughout.
It did tend to spend way too much time navel gazing at the goofy mythology/spirituality that the film concocted.
Also the whole relationship between the lady ranger and the survivalist son was complete wack juice.

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Any of the Candyman sequels worth checkin out? I see a couple are free on Prime.
People hate Candyman 3 - I mean, hate IT. But 2 is worth, if you’re bored. There are a lot of documentary style and origin stories and snipettes around YouTube that have been interesting as well.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
@MartyMcFly you ever get any of these Spinatures from WaxWork?

I just got Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein and Michael Meyers in. They also have the 3 kids from Halloween 3 and a couple others.

this first batch is half off and they’ll be gone at the end of the month.

SPINATURES

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly you ever get any of these Spinatures from WaxWork?

I just got Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein and Michael Meyers in. They also have the 3 kids from Halloween 3 and a couple others.

this first batch is half off and they’ll be gone at the end of the month.

SPINATURES

Nah I saw a few of them but never copped. I spend too much money at Waxwork on vinyl lol.