Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No but Victor has that brute retahd strength- he’s unkillable too. How many times has Vic been shot, stabbed, maimed, burned and still resurfaces. Victor has more creative kills than Jason. What kill do we remember the most from Jason? The Sleeping Bag. Jason is a mommy’s boy- he needed his mother to exact revenge. Jason is a scientific experiment at this point -he lost after he went in space.
Jason isn't smart so I'm pretty sure Vic takes it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nothing like listening to nightmare stories as a cure for chronic insomnia :scheme:
Other daughters had fathers that tell them nice people princess stories- nooooppe, my dad told ghost stories and horror movies. Funny how this carried over into myself as an adult - :yes:

I love Darkness Prevails and his voice is mad creepy. He has one two hour segment just made good stories.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
EPIX- War of the World season 2 is back.
'War of the Worlds' brings the fight to the aliens in Season 2 trailer for Epix's modern retelling
war_of_the_worlds_digital_1sheet.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ok, I watched Conjuring 3 last night and I enjoyed it.

What I liked:

Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga continue to have wonderful chemistry with one another as Ed and Lorraine Warren.

I thought it played like an extended episodic TV show and is what I would expect a TV series based on this property to be like.

I enjoyed the goofball nature of them having an adult Wednesday Addams as the satanic serial killer.

I liked how they expanded Lorraine's powers to be more proactive; she was like born again Christian Jean Grey in this movie.

The swerve of their being satanic cults who curse people was cool. It moved us away from the normal demonic possession stuff that we've seen already with this movie universe while creating a flesh and blood human adversary that can be used as the villains in movies going forward.

The jump scares were well done and even though Michael Chaves isn't as good at making these types of movies as James Wan is, Chaves did manage to get a really cool spooky vibe throughout which surprised me because I was not a fan of his previous work, The Curse of La Llorona.

John Noble is one of my favorite character actors so it was cool to see him pop up in this.

Also, every time I watch one of these Conjuring movies it strikes me at just how pro Christianity they are.

They should be showing these joints in churches.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ok, I watched Conjuring 3 last night and I enjoyed it.

What I liked:

Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga continue to have wonderful chemistry with one another as Ed and Lorraine Warren.

I thought it played like an extended episodic TV show and is what I would expect a TV series based on this property to be like.

I enjoyed the goofball nature of them having an adult Wednesday Addams as the satanic serial killer.

I liked how they expanded Lorraine's powers to be more proactive; she was like born again Christian Jean Grey in this movie.

The swerve of their being satanic cults who curse people was cool. It moved us away from the normal demonic possession stuff that we've seen already with this movie universe while creating a flesh and blood human adversary that can be used as the villains in movies going forward.

The jump scares were well done and even though Michael Chaves isn't as good at making these types of movies as James Wan is, Chaves did manage to get a really cool spooky vibe throughout which surprised me because I was not a fan of his previous work, The Curse of La Llorona.

John Noble is one of my favorite character actors so it was cool to see him pop up in this.

Also, every time I watch one of these Conjuring movies it strikes me at just how pro Christianity they are.

They should be showing these joints in churches.
Going to see it this Friday