Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Rob Zombie doing a Munsters movie is now official.

Let’s give that update it’s proper due-
Rob Zombie to Direct 'The Munsters' Movie Based on '60s Sitcom
“Rob Zombie, the heavy-metal rocker turned director known for his hard-R-rated horror films like “The Devil’s Rejects” and “House of 1000 Corpses,” has announced that he will next direct a take on “The Munsters,” the genial ’60s sitcom about a family of monsters.

“The Munsters” is set up at Universal’s 1440 Productions, which is a division of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.”

tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rob Zombie To Helm ‘The Munsters’ For Universal 1440 Entertainment

Rob Zombie is pulling up to 1313 Mockingbird Lane. The rocker-turned-filmmaker said on social media today that he will tackle The Munsters as his next film project. The adaptation of the 1960s creepshow comedy will be for Universal 1440 Entertainment, NBCU confirmed, which likely means it will stream on Peacock.

“Attention Boils and Ghouls!” he wrote amid emojis on Instagram. “The rumors are true! My next film project will be the one I’ve been chasing for 20 years! THE MUNSTERS!” See the full post below.

Rob-Zombie.jpg

Rob Zombie Mega Agency
Zombie directed two Halloween reboot films in the 2000s and most recently wrote and helmed 3 from Hell and 31. He launched his feature filmmaking career with House of 1000 Corpses(2003) and followed that up with The Devil’s Rejects two years later. He wrote and directed both but didn’t say whether he plans to write The Munsters as well.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Rob Zombie To Helm ‘The Munsters’ For Universal 1440 Entertainment

Rob Zombie is pulling up to 1313 Mockingbird Lane. The rocker-turned-filmmaker said on social media today that he will tackle The Munsters as his next film project. The adaptation of the 1960s creepshow comedy will be for Universal 1440 Entertainment, NBCU confirmed, which likely means it will stream on Peacock.

“Attention Boils and Ghouls!” he wrote amid emojis on Instagram. “The rumors are true! My next film project will be the one I’ve been chasing for 20 years! THE MUNSTERS!” See the full post below.

Rob-Zombie.jpg

Rob Zombie Mega Agency
Zombie directed two Halloween reboot films in the 2000s and most recently wrote and helmed 3 from Hell and 31. He launched his feature filmmaking career with House of 1000 Corpses(2003) and followed that up with The Devil’s Rejects two years later. He wrote and directed both but didn’t say whether he plans to write The Munsters as well.

i can't picture it at all but i will wait and see how it turns out, very intriguing!

i hope it will be full costume/makeup not some zombie vision! a redneck family with the Munster's name. No way.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i can't picture it at all but i will wait and see how it turns out, very intriguing!

i hope it will be full costume/makeup not some zombie vision! a redneck family with the Munster's name. No way.
Backhanded compliments are so ugghhhhhh. RZ can make this movie however he pleases with his own spin, at least we know he will add interesting and unpredictable angles to it. Let’s not act like the horror genre couldn’t use a bit of originality and refresher content these days
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bryan Fuller to Direct Remake of Stephen King's Christine for Blumhouse
7Tg5AZn.jpg

Sony Pictures and Blumhouse are revving back up Christine, a new version of the Stephen King novel that Bryan Fuller is writing to direct. Jason Blum is producing for Blumhouse, and Vincenzo Natali and Steven Hoban are also producing.

The 1983 original was directed by John Carpenter about a shy teen who comes out of his shell after he buys a ’58 Plymouth Fury to fix up. The car has a mind of its own, as well as a murderous past, and begins to change the young man and everyone around him in most dangerous fashion.

Fuller has a solid sci-fi pedigree as a writer and producer of the series Star Trek: Discovery, American Gods, Hannibal, Heroes and others. Fuller is getting under the hood with the intention is to keep it in an ’80s time period and grounded in King’s bestseller.

Read More...