Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Therapist Claire Summers (Anne Hathaway) receives an assignment by her mentor to counsel the five survivors of a plane crash. She feels particularly drawn to Eric (Patrick Wilson), the most-secretive of the group. Against her judgment, she becomes romantically involved with him, just as the other survivors mysteriously start to disappear. Believing that Eric knows more than he is telling, she vows to find the truth, no matter the outcome.

(The actor from The Conjuring is in this)
Passengersposter08.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just finished the new conjuring. Pretty cool for what it was. I knew something about the case a little beforehand.
Im going to finish watching tonight. I think this might be the best one out of the franchise IMO from what I’ve seen so far. It’s the first Conjuring in the set where there’s no “haunted house” as the setting.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Denver
I’ve seen them all. Victor is so underrated. Who would win in a last man standing? And why?
1. Victor Crowley
2. Jason
3. Mikey Myers

:patrice:
Ain’t nooooooobody beating Jason in a last man standing. As long as someone eats his brain or lightning hits his grave, or any other random shyt happens, he gon keep coming back.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ain’t nooooooobody beating Jason in a last man standing. As long as someone eats his brain or lightning hits his grave, or any other random shyt happens, he gon keep coming back.
No but Victor has that brute retahd strength- he’s unkillable too. How many times has Vic been shot, stabbed, maimed, burned and still resurfaces. Victor has more creative kills than Jason. What kill do we remember the most from Jason? The Sleeping Bag. Jason is a mommy’s boy- he needed his mother to exact revenge. Jason is a scientific experiment at this point -he lost after he went in space.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’ve seen them all. Victor is so underrated. Who would win in a last man standing? And why?
1. Victor Crowley
2. Jason
3. Mikey Myers

:patrice:
Real talk I used to think Jason but Crawley legit killed military platoons. Weapons weren't doing shyt to him. Now Jason X on the other hand went through atmospheric re entry and shyt. That movie was baffling decision after baffling decision

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
@The Hierophant For October (Halloween) - bookmark to make a Rate the Killer thread please.
1. Jason v 2. Victor Crowley v 3. Mike Myers v. 5. IT v 6. Candyman 6. v. 7. Freddie
If freddy accomplished his goals in finals nightmare I don't know what horror character is stopping him :hubie:
He gets enough souls then he turns the real world into his playground. At least that's the impression I was getting

Daps
Reppin
Denver
No but Victor has that brute retahd strength- he’s unkillable too. How many times has Vic been shot, stabbed, maimed, burned and still resurfaces. Victor has more creative kills than Jason. What kill do we remember the most from Jason? The Sleeping Bag. Jason is a mommy’s boy- he needed his mother to exact revenge. Jason is a scientific experiment at this point -he lost after he went in space.
It’s 100% hitting that dude in the wheelchair in the face with the machete