Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Horror film "Spiral: From the Book of Saw" tops North American weekend box office - Xinhua | English.news.cn

American horror film "Spiral: From the Book of Saw," the ninth and latest one of the Saw series, led ticket sales at the North American box office this weekend with a disappointing figure.

According to studio figures collected by measurement firm Comscore, this Lionsgate's R-rated film grossed 8.7 million U.S. dollars from 2,811 theaters in North America after its debuts this weekend. This result was under the 10 million to 15 million U.S. dollars that many hoped for.

Even though the film, starring Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson, Max Minghella and directed by Darren Lynn Bousman, was the 6th No. 1 opening for a Saw movie, it was the lowest-ever debut for a Saw installment by a long shot, with the previous low being Saw VI's 14.12 million U.S. dollars in October 2009.

The sequel's debut is the largest for a horror film since last year's The Invisible Man, which opened to 28.21 million U.S. dollars in February 2020 just a month or so before the pandemic shuttered theaters. Only four films this year managed to open to more than 10 million U.S. dollars.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They might as well set it for straight to streaming - the movie theaters around my way there are only like 10 cars in the parking lot at any given time. They’re giving away popcorn, candy bundles. Most people I know set up home theaters with 75 in+ in their places, speaker systems so there’s no real push or incentive to go to theaters right now. HBO Max did it with the new Conjuring - might as well Candyman and do an October drop date

Forgot "Candyman" was even coming out.:francis:

2020 really fukked everything up.

Oh well, in theaters or online I'm gonna see it either way.

Fred.

Lets see how well the new fast and furious movie does in theater. Since that is Universals big movie of the year.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
watch Alien 3 again :yeshrug:

giphy.gif
images

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

‘AHS10’, ‘American Horror Stories,’ ‘Impeachment: ACS’ & ‘Atlanta’ Season 3: FX Chairman John Landgraf Teases Approximate Premiere Dates

Landgraf revealed that American Horror Stories, the spinoff of FX’s long-running American Horror Story series, will bow on Hulu in July, kicking off a slate new scripted titles. The weekly anthology series will spotlight a different horror story each episode. American Horror Story Season 10, which Ryan Murphy officially titled Double Feature, will follow its spinoff. The 10-episode season will air on FX and will conclude on Halloween, Landgraf shared.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
'Blood Red Sky' Netflix Horror Movie: What We Know So Far - What's on Netflix

Netflix is prepping the release of a new action-horror German/English movie Blood Red Sky, that follows a mother with a dark secret that has to protect her son while on a plane. The movie was formerly known as Transatlantic 473, but was later renamed. Here’s what we know so far.

Netflix’s Blood Red Sky was written and directed by German director Peter Thorwarth. Thorwarth worked on such projects as The Wave, Not My Day and more. Joining Thorwarth in the writing room was Stefan Holtz, who worked with him on several previous projects.