Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Into The Dark: Blood Moon
When Esme and her ten-year-old son, Luna, move to a small desert town looking for a fresh start they attract all the wrong kinds of attention. As the locals begin to probe, Esme must battle to protect her son and a terrifying secret before the next full moon threatens their very existence. Watch Into The Dark: "Blood Moon" Friday March 26th exclusively on Hulu.

Watched Blood Moon the other day and I would say it is in the top 2 or 3 of best installments of the Into The Dark series.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stage Fright (1987):patrice:

...derranged killer turned a stage play rehearsal into slaughterhouse:ld:

Refreshing to see the solely Brotha janitor not be a Horror cliche:ehh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Any recommendations for movies similar to Slaughter High? It was a pretty by-the-numbers slasher flick that took place in an abandoned high school. I like that kind of setting and need more like that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Night of the Lepus :dead::dead::dead:
Negged gif
ec153488d037c4e65996ce61e4f679d9.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Any recommendations for movies similar to Slaughter High? It was a pretty by-the-numbers slasher flick that took place in an abandoned high school. I like that kind of setting and need more like that.
Girls Nite Out (1982)
A group of college coeds who are targeted by a killer in a bear mascot costume during an all-night scavenger hunt on their campus.

The Dorm That Dripped Blood (1982)
Follows four college students who stay on campus over the Christmas holiday to clear out a dormitory, where an unknown assailant begins stalking them.

Kristy (2014)
A college student who stays on campus alone over Thanksgiving break finds herself terrorized by a cult of ritual killers.

Hell Night (1981)
Sorority and fraternity pledges must stay in a reportedly haunted house near their campus where a deformed killer terrorizes them.

Killer Party (1986)
Sorority pledges are murdered during a party at an abandoned fraternity house.

Return to Horror High (1987)
The staff of a film company making a movie about real-life murders on location at a high school are stalked and killed.

Final Exam (1981)
A killer stalks the remaining group of students left on a college campus days before the university's summer vacation.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Girls Nite Out (1982)
A group of college coeds who are targeted by a killer in a bear mascot costume during an all-night scavenger hunt on their campus.

The Dorm That Dripped Blood (1982)
Follows four college students who stay on campus over the Christmas holiday to clear out a dormitory, where an unknown assailant begins stalking them.

Kristy (2014)
A college student who stays on campus alone over Thanksgiving break finds herself terrorized by a cult of ritual killers.

Hell Night (1981)
Sorority and fraternity pledges must stay in a reportedly haunted house near their campus where a deformed killer terrorizes them.

Killer Party (1986)
Sorority pledges are murdered during a party at an abandoned fraternity house.

Return to Horror High (1987)
The staff of a film company making a movie about real-life murders on location at a high school are stalked and killed.

Final Exam (1981)
A killer stalks the remaining group of students left on a college campus days before the university's summer vacation.

all those are fantastic lol. can find a lot of them on Prime too.

Watching The Devils on shudder. finally. the debauchery in this movie is A+