Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We Got This Covered is a 100% believable source of entertainment news. I trust them implicitly.:troll:
:deadrose::deadrose:
One of these days you’ll get what’s coming to you
:hhh::scust:
Leave me alone. you may win the thread beef battles but I’ll win the war
ROObm3.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We Got This Covered is a 100% believable source of entertainment news. I trust them implicitly.:troll:
Bloody Disgusting, Deadline, ihorror, were all reporting on The Munsters too.

the actor even said that he was working with Rob Zombie at an undisclosed location in Hungary- it’s happening. Bookmark this
:pacspit:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kill List is supposed to be included in my Amazon Prime sub but those dikks actually want me to pay an extra rental fee to watch it.
Like Jeff Bezos doesn't have enough money already.
Did you see the price change??Last night I started watching it when I posted it in here and it was totally free with your AP subscription. Today I go to finish watching it and has watch now options: $3.99 OR “free” with an AMC+ subscription or IFC films sub 1 week trial. I mentioned how they highway rob us before - this is crazy with the bait and switch that Amazon pulls. They do that on purpose- all I can say is wait until after a certain time at night and watch for free bc if you try to rewind or go to finish watching, by the afternoon there will be a price on it. I’m intrigued by the movie so I went ahead and chose the free trial 7 days and cancel before it expires. I don’t like getting apps via amazon - their interface is pure garbage.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did you see the price change??Last night I started watching it when I posted it in here and it was totally free with your AP subscription. Today I go to finish watching it and has watch now options: $3.99 OR “free” with an AMC+ subscription or IFC films sub 1 week trial. I mentioned how they highway rob us before - this is crazy with the bait and switch that Amazon pulls. They do that on purpose- all I can say is wait until after a certain time at night and watch for free bc if you try to rewind or go to finish watching, by the afternoon there will be a price on it. I’m intrigued by the movie so I went ahead and chose the free trial 7 days and cancel before it expires. I don’t like getting apps via amazon - their interface is pure garbage.
That is some bullshyt. They are gonna make me go find it by "other means" just for GP.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KILL LIST - amazon prime
The Underrated Ben Wheatley Horror Movie You Can Stream On Amazon

Long before Ben Wheatley got to make highly anticipated sequels in major Hollywood franchises, he garnered heaps of critical acclaim by helming low-budget British movies in the crime-thriller and horror genres. Kill List, released in 2011, marked the director's second feature, and it's a film that combines all of Wheatley's artistic sensibilities to great effect.

Kill List follows two hitmen — Jay (Neil Maskell) and Gal (Michael Smiley) — who accept an assignment from a shadowy client who likes contracts to be signed in blood. The mysterious individual tasks Jay and Gal with taking out three targets, but as they get deeper into the violent mission, it becomes clear that their client has ulterior motives for one of them. Saying more about the plot would spoil Kill List's unexpected twists and turns, so let's just discuss some elements that make it such a must-see experience if you're in the mood for a proper scare.

Kill List is not a horror movie for the faint-hearted

Read More: https://www.looper.com/351633/the-underrated-ben-wheatley-horror-movie-you-can-stream-on-amazon/?utm_campaign=clip

Horror movies have a tendency to explore the darker side of human nature, and Kill List is as unrelenting in its terror as they come. There's a tangible sense of dread in every frame that will get under the skin of even the most hardcore fans of the genre. The characters spend most of the movie unaware that they're walking into a trap, but for the viewer, it's made clear from the outset that sinister forces are observing Jay and Gal from the shadows at every turn. While some viewers might not sympathize with two contract killers battling for their lives, the film's oppressive atmosphere is enough to induce panic nonetheless.

The movie also contains some moments of wince-inducing violence, including one nasty scene involving a hammer. Violence is often portrayed as gimmicky and, in some cases, fun in horror movies. In Kill List, the bloodletting is just straight-up nasty. In an interview with The Guardian, Wheatley revealed that he wanted to make the gory scenes as "realistic" and "unglamorous" as possible because violence is no laughing matter.

Of course, Wheatley went on to deliver outrageously entertaining moments of gruesomeness in Sightseers and Free Fire, but with Kill List, he was out to make a point and hammer (pun intended) it home.

Kill List helped revive a niche subgenre

Read More: The Underrated Ben Wheatley Horror Movie You Can Stream On Amazon

Guess I know what I’m watching tonight :ohhh:
Movie is Sadistic and brutal. Slow but the ending there’s a twist. Like Wicker Man cult type vibe

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kill List is supposed to be included in my Amazon Prime sub but those dikks actually want me to pay an extra rental fee to watch it.
Like Jeff Bezos doesn't have enough money already.
It’s not worth the price of admission - but since I caught it with that trial to finish it up. I figure out one of the twists at the beginning of the movie. it starts out on some Dexter type vibe.contract killers Kill the serial killers, rapists et al and proceeds to become a cult movie in the concept of the Wicker Man. I think Colour of the Purple Space with Nic Cage totally got the idea for that ending from this movie. If anyone watches this- you’ll see what I mean. 6/10 Night lights and no rewatch value

Last edited: