Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Reading all of these report updates coming in is frustrating asf. :snoop:Feeling like:
BrownFeistyCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rob Zombie Was Remaking ‘The Blob’ At One Point and Early Concept Art Has Now Surfaced

Way back in 2009, it was reported that Rob Zombie would be writing and directing a remake of The Blob, the 1958 classic that Chuck Russell perfectly remade back in 1988. “I have a totally different take,” Zombie had noted in an interview. “One that’s pretty dark.”

So what happened? Zombie later detailed, “The Blob was going to happen. I was dealing with people on the movie, even though I was on the fence about doing anything that was considered a remake again. I really didn’t like the idea of that, but just as I went down the road further with the producers and the guys that owned the property, I didn’t feel good about the situation and I just walked away from it. My gut told me this was not a good place to be.”

We bring the unmade project up today because artist Alex Horley has now shared early concept art for Zombie’s The Blob, giving us an idea of what his vision might’ve been like!

The art appears to show several humans mutated into monsters by the titular blob, which is right in line with comments Zombie had made about changing things up.
——————-
Didn’t know this. Guess we have to wait and see if The Munsters is for real or a concept.

He gets these ideas and ends up hating the people that he works with.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We Got This Covered updated their story...they say they got the TV show wrong that Rob Zombie was making a movie of:

Wait a minute. Did you photoshop this??
tenor.gif

I’m looking for some shyt that wasn’t there in the first place. None of y’all said shyt either.

I’m done.