Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I got love for a chunk of RZ's work and I have a feeling the Munsters movie will be a banger. The only song of his that I remember is Dragula aka a direct Munsters reference.
:ohhh:
There is a basis for this Munsters movie. I know what it is - Rob is testing the waters and is working to pen the details but doesn’t want to disclose to the public as a work in progress.
:ohhh:
I’m not giving up hope just yet.
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The rob zombie saga continues
giphy.gif
No you already showed your hands, traitor. You stay with them; you revealed your bias.
:camby:

But - whats the source of this gif?
:laff::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We Got This Covered updated their story...they say they got the TV show wrong that Rob Zombie was making a movie of:

Bewitched??!!!! What in the wide world of zombiatic hell is going on?? What does Bewitched have to do with The Munsters - they are tweeking. The fuk is a Bewitched in the scheme of things?? and why would Rob be working on that??
:dahell::wtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloody Disgusting-

“Like Tim Burton being paired with “The Addams Family,” Rob Zombie is needless to say a natural fit for “The Munsters” franchise, but that alone certainly does not mean any this reporting has any validity. Our own attempts to confirm or debunk the report (which we’ll call a “rumor,” for now) are ongoing, with no official comments from Zombie or Universal at this time.

But here’s what we *do* know…

While these reports should be taken with a grain of salt for now, it’s interesting to note that “Doctor Who” actor Sylvester McCoy(who is not listed in the Murphy’s Multiverse report, it’s also interesting to note) had mentioned in various interviews dating back to this past September that he would be appearing in Rob Zombie’s next movie, and wouldn’t ya know it, he had noted in those interviews that the film would be shooting in Hungary.

Budapest, of course, is the capital of Hungary, the reported filming location for the project Murphy’s Multiverse is claiming to be some kind of feature film take on “The Munsters.”

“It’s a horror comedy which was supposed to be shot in Hungary but that has been put on hold. I can’t really say anything about that but it’s a film that Rob Zombie’s set to direct. So we’ll just have to wait and see what happens with that project. Hopefully we’ll start to try making it again next year,” McCoy had told Scream Magazine in September 2020, while promoting home invasion thriller The Owners. He told The Sunday Post around the same time, “I’m due to go to Hungary in March to shoot a film for Rob Zombie, who’s asked me to be in his new movie.”

It’s a comedic Dracula film, and I’m playing Dracula’s butler,” McCoy added in that interview.

The most recent mention of this mysterious Dracula project from McCoy came courtesy of a Yahoo interview in February 2021, wherein the actor noted that the project is back on.

I’m doing a Rob Zombie film in Hungary,” McCoy told Yahoo, suggesting that the pandemic delayed the filming of the movie but that it’s gearing up to begin shooting here in 2021.

It would seem that the project McCoy is referring to and the project Murphy’s Multiverse reported on this week are one-and-the-same, with McCoy’s comments confirming that Zombie is indeed getting ready to shoot a horror-comedy in Budapest this year. Whether or not that’s actually a “Munsters” movie, however, we cannot say with any certainty at this time.

Stay tuned for more as we continue digging into this one.“

According to these clues- I’m going with a 95% chance that this is happening

@darealvelle @storyteller
:jbhmm::whoo::sas1: