Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
MV5BMTAxMDAxODg5ODReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDI5ODYxODI@._V1_.jpg

Think I just got a new favorite with this one....no clue why it took me so long to watch it. The grainy cinematography and score only added to the aesthetic to which I loved, akin of a horror film that dropped in the 1970s. Really enjoyed the slow burn paranoia of Samantha wandering through the old house alone.

Appreciated how the film took its time to build its atmosphere slowly. Didn’t rely on jumpscares, but rather subtle, creepy warning signs to which the main character is completely oblivious to and yet the audience is just strapped along for the ride, taking in all the dread of the inevitable. I know Samantha had to be sick to her stomach realizing that a satanic cult was just prepping set-up while she gets her 80s dance montages on, oblivious to it all. :snoop:

Also didn’t realize Greta Gerwig was in this....that was interesting lol.
Movie is a vibe. I’m not a huge fan of the plot or where it goes, but I’ll watch it at least once a year just for the feeling it gives off.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This looks like it’s going to be interesting.

You all have really been hitting it out the park with these updates and posts that are circulating in here. I’m trying to keep up. Good stuff everyone.
:wow:

I even had to compliment my sworn e-frenemy Jello, but when praise is due, it’s due.
Temporarily anyway
SkeletalDistortedLamb-max-1mb.gif