Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Yup- saw that last week. Very intense

My wife and daughter came in the room for the last 35-40 mins of the movie. I gave them a summary of what happened and my predications on the who/ the why. I even tell them what I would do if it was me. Lo and behold the movie plays like I predicted, even my hypothetical pans out, which had them like :picard::merchant:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Over the last few weeks and months I’ve watched:
MV5BMjA5YzRlYzQtNjQ0OS00OGExLTg4OWUtZWZhNDM2YTQyZjZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODEwMTc2ODQ@._V1_.jpg

62bd7871627dfc6b_boxart.jpg

crome.png

MV5BNWM1ODNlZDAtY2U0Yi00YTAyLTgwZWYtNTc2OTFkNDYzZjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
a decent I know what you did last summer clone

this one is meh - but Debo is in it (RIP)

whole movie if you got 1.5 hours

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is on deck for today-Netflix
MV5BZTNiNjM0YjItNjJmMy00MDdhLWFmZGItZjA0ODhmMmM4ZGNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3NjQyOQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Paranormal Horror Movie That's Dominating Netflix Right Now

The film, which originally came out on Syfy, is called No Escape Room, and you can probably guess what it's about. Starring Jeni Ross, who some might recognize as the Nuclear Sister from Titans season 1, Mark Ghanimé from The Bold Type and Helix, and Hamza Haq, the star of NBC's new hit show Transplant, No Escape Room was just added to Netflix and is quickly moving up the site's Top 10 list.

No Escape Room is a genre-bending mystery about an escape room gone wrong with vengeful ghosts

Read More: The Paranormal Horror Movie That's Dominating Netflix Right Now

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And this for today, Shudder:
The Queen of Black Magic (2020 version)
9ed29f0dc3f45ffa_boxart.jpg

The Queen Of Black Magic review: meet the new king of Indonesian horror

At a rural orphanage, a supernatural nightmare brings dark secrets to light.

Three young men decide to take their wives and children to the orphanage where they grew up to pay their respects to the old man who raised them. What they don't know is that the orphanage that saw them grow up is haunted by terrible secrets and the presence of something dark and terrifying.

If it’s decent - I’ll go ahead and watch the 1980s version too

Daps
Reppin
Denver
This is on deck for today-Netflix
MV5BZTNiNjM0YjItNjJmMy00MDdhLWFmZGItZjA0ODhmMmM4ZGNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3NjQyOQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Paranormal Horror Movie That's Dominating Netflix Right Now

The film, which originally came out on Syfy, is called No Escape Room, and you can probably guess what it's about. Starring Jeni Ross, who some might recognize as the Nuclear Sister from Titans season 1, Mark Ghanimé from The Bold Type and Helix, and Hamza Haq, the star of NBC's new hit show Transplant, No Escape Room was just added to Netflix and is quickly moving up the site's Top 10 list.

No Escape Room is a genre-bending mystery about an escape room gone wrong with vengeful ghosts

Read More: The Paranormal Horror Movie That's Dominating Netflix Right Now

Awaiting your thoughts. Sounds cool but if it’s a syfy original, it’s probably hilariously bad

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Awaiting your thoughts. Sounds cool but if it’s a syfy original, it’s probably hilariously bad
I’m 10 mins in - not bad at all. I’ll let you know. I kind of have a thing for SY-FY Channel series and movies though. I’m from the era of “USA UP All Night” , Are you Afraid of the Dark and Goosebumps and the Dr. Autopsy man on HBO, as a kid.
:sadcam:

so I have leverage to give. For me to think a movie is BAD bad, it has to be virtually unwatchable
:yeshrug: