Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
This shyt is crazy

220px-WrongTurn2021poster.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like this list. I kinda hated Shadow in the Cloud but the rest is on point (I haven't seen Bloody Hell yet, so thanks for the suggestion). I'd add The Night, The Owners and Possessor to that list.
Those are all good suggestions too.
The only reason I didn't include them is that I saw all of them before Halloween.
Think I saw Possessor back in April of 2020.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What’s everybody watching tonight my luvs, what do you have playing on your tv screen right now?? @darealvelle @MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @storyteller @Flex Grossman @BXKingPin82 @Nat King Krueger ??? What gwan on??
I was having with my homegirl watching an episode of criminal on Netflix and then a couple episodes of saved by the bell. Then when she left I turned on shudder to watch joe bobs Valentine’s Day special.

Tanny and the T. rex and the love witch. Didn’t finish them but I do plan to watch the whole special when it’s uploaded to shudder

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was having with my homegirl watching an episode of criminal on Netflix and then a couple episodes of saved by the bell. Then when she left I turned on shudder to watch joe bobs Valentine’s Day special.

Tanny and the T. rex and the love witch. Didn’t finish them but I do plan to watch the whole special when it’s uploaded to shudder
It was a good special and The Love Witch was a perfect Valentine's Day movie but I wish they had chosen something else besides Tammy and The T-Rex.
The original My Bloody Valentine or even better the 2009 remake would've been the best pick IMO.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was a good special and The Love Witch was a perfect Valentine's Day movie but I wish they had chosen something else besides Tammy and The T-Rex.
The original My Bloody Valentine or even better the 2009 remake would've been the best pick IMO.
Yeah bloody valentine was my hope although I knew it was a long ass shot. Besides the fact shudder doesn’t have the rights to stream, it’s too obvious for joe bob