Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I’m really thinking about getting a game system for the sole purpose of playing these horror type video games or a virtual reality interactive game system like the one from the show, Evil. They look fun. I wouldn’t know where to start though lol.
You can get a cheap VR headset that you put your phone in, and then the phone will have horror VR apps. I did a few a while back. They’re stressful as hell lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They need to make a first person view horror movie. Filmed like This one - Hardcore Henry. Surprisingly good to watch - even though I never play video games.
91wO5laQDsL._SL1500_.jpg

ELM STREET FIRST PERSON ..WOULD BE DOPE

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are we watching this on Netflix ??
Crime scene at the Cecil Hotel.
images

that hotel is where this took place -

5. THE CECIL HOTEL INSPIRED A SEASON OF AMERICAN HORROR STORY.
Perhaps the strongest argument for the Cecil Hotel being haunted is that it inspired season 5 of American Horror Story, a.k.a. American Horror Story: Hotel, which was set in a hotel not unlike the Cecil. The anthology series starred Lady Gaga as a vampire who owned the fictionalized Hotel Cortez. The season also featured Finn Wittrock, Lily Rabe, John Carroll Lynch, and Zach Villa, playing versions of Hollywood icon Rudolph Valentino, and serial killers Aileen Wuornos, John Wayne Gacy, and Richard Ramirez—who haunt the Cortez—respectively.

2. AT LEAST TWO SERIAL KILLERS CALLED THE CECIL HOTEL HOME.
Lending to its legend, for years the Cecil Hotel has operated partly as a low-income residential facility and was reportedly called home by at least two infamous serial killers: Richard Ramirez, a.k.a. “The Night Stalker” (who is the subject of yet another new Netflix docuseries) and Johann "Jack" Unterweger, an Austrian man who, upon being released from prison after being convicted for the 1974 murder of a woman, became something of a minor celebrity ... then began killing more women.

3. A NUMBER OF BIZARRE DEATHS HAVE OCCURRED AT THE CECIL HOTEL.
By the 1960s, the Cecil Hotel had been dubbed "The Suicide" by many of its longtime residents because of the rash of deaths that occurred at the hotel in its early years. In 1931, 46-year-old guest W.K. Norton became the hotel's first documented death by suicide. Even those who weren't staying at the hotel seemed to be in danger of its seemingly ominous aura; in 1933, a 25-year-old truck driver was killed when a large truck drove into the hotel, and pinned the man against it.

7 Facts About Los Angeles's Notorious Cecil Hotel

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Are we watching this on Netflix ??
Crime scene at the Cecil Hotel.
images

that hotel is where this took place -

I probably will check it out this weekend.
I have found myself watching these types of documentaries on Saturday mornings for some reason. I go grab my coffee at Starbucks and sammich from Chick Fil A and then watch a shytload of misery for several hours.
I did it with the Nightstalker, The Atlanta Child Murders, this British serial killer doc on Netflix, a Jodi Arias doc and the doc about the dude who killed his wife and kids and tossed them into an oil drum.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I probably will check it out this weekend.
I have found myself watching these types of documentaries on Saturday mornings for some reason. I go grab my coffee at Starbucks and sammich from Chick Fil A and then watch a shytload of misery for several hours.
I did it with the Nightstalker, The Atlanta Child Murders, this British serial killer doc on Netflix, a Jodi Arias doc and the doc about the dude who killed his wife and kids and tossed them into an oil drum.
Damn- you sound like my schedule a few months ago pre-relocation, before my routine became out of sync (added to that makIng sure the kiddos are occupied so I can watch sans interruptions). Documentaries in the morning and horror movies at night - misery and mayhem, I call it.

Added to that, I have a need to research every crime story, “based on true story” or learn about the background as I’m watching. So a 45 min documentary turns into a 2 hour process of “pause, watch, rewind, (fix lunches, check homework), Google the movie/doc titles look up the investigation, read about the events and circumstances, etc etc). We all Have our thing ..
:yeshrug:
this is the first week that I had in months to have a block of time to watch and chill. Down the rabbit hole i go ...
:beli: