Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just wanna say I did not write this. I only go after hardened criminals like pedos and murderers:hubie:

:dwillhuh:
Why is that even a topic of discussion? And dude was way too into explaining all the best ways to commit murder and get away with it.
Reddit is a strange fukking place.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Storm of the Century is a wild ass mini series. I would have killed everyone in that town for the shyt they pulled in the end.

Stephen King was in his bag with that one:mjlol:
"Give me what I want and I will go away"

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hey @Jello Biafra Did you miss me?? I know. You dont care, Doesn’t matter - anyway I came across an interesting find - Rob Zombie confirmed for Halloween 3

giphy.gif

I think you jumped the gun, ma'am.
That is just a tweet from some rando asking if fans wanted to see Rob Zombie make a third Halloween film. And a quick perusal of the comments seem to lean towards a hard no on the idea.
pkf19.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think you jumped the gun, ma'am.
That is just a tweet from some rando asking if fans wanted to see Rob Zombie make a third Halloween film. And a quick perusal of the comments seem to lean towards a hard no on the idea.
pkf19.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol:
I posted the tweet on this thread before I read the comments, no hesitation; then I went back and read the comments and hit the
:damn::damn:
But by that time it was too late to delete my comment or backtrack; I can’t even play this one off - I hold that L, for now
:aicmon::snoop:

But you do realize that almost every good idea starts with a “rumor” or proposal.
:sas2:
It’s call manifesting your thoughts into reality. Halloween 3- coming to a theater near you October 31, 2023. Produced and directed by Rob Zombie. Bookmark this.
:sas1: