Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is an interesting movie - watching now (streaming off tubi )

mara-netflix-horror.jpg

Mara gets an 7.5/10 night lights from me, interesting execution and demonic ghosts

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Next up - Down a Dark Hall. (Tubi) watching because they uniforms, setting and school building reminds me of my old catholic School - I’ll never forget that school or the principle or the nuns, or the church sanctuary which was rumored to be haunted or the scary janitor, or the time when my dad was late picking me up, sitting in a classroom all by myself with crayons and paper ..nvm. All I can say is thank gawd for my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Veirhiller very nice lady even though she made us sing “o Christmas Tree” and other holiday songs in German and instead of the pledge of Alliegence we had to sing John Lennon’s “to every season, turn turn turn “.. like an indoctrination - in a 75% majority black and Hispanic classroom; we were speaking and singing German. She was quirky as hell. Very 70s hippy happy peaceful vibe like she never left the decade- wore bell bottoms and hippy skirts - probably the most interesting teacher I had in life. She loooved teaching, nor racist at all, gave out hugs - very minimalist. And this was mid 80s New York so her brand was rare. Subliminally she’s probably the only reason why I understand some of the German language and only buy German cars .
:lupe::deadrose:

Down+a+Dark+Hall.jpg

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m preparing a list of all epic disaster, technology gone wrong, man v machine, predictive programming horror movies to rewatch or watch. I’m doing an experiment, for research purposes on coo-relations. (Based on a thread inspired by @Rollie Forbes https://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-kind-of-skynet-shyt-is-this.824733/ )

1.Cell (tubi streaming)
(Based on a book by Stephen King)
A1R8HuqffAL._SL1500_.jpg

A graphic novelist (John Cusack) begins a desperate search for his estranged wife (Clark Sarullo) and son (Ethan Andrew Casto) after a mysterious cellphone signal transforms New Englanders into savage killers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Next up - Down a Dark Hall. (Tubi) watching because they uniforms, setting and school building reminds me of my old catholic School - I’ll never forget that school or the principle or the nuns, or the church sanctuary which was rumored to be haunted or the scary janitor, or the time when my dad was late picking me up, sitting in a classroom all by myself with crayons and paper ..nvm. All I can say is thank gawd for my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Veirhiller very nice lady even though she made us sing “o Christmas Tree” and other holiday songs in German and instead of the pledge of Alliegence we had to sing John Lennon’s “to every season, turn turn turn “.. like an indoctrination - in a 75% majority black and Hispanic classroom; we were speaking and singing German. She was quirky as hell. Very 70s hippy happy peaceful vibe like she never left the decade- wore bell bottoms and hippy skirts - probably the most interesting teacher I had in life. She loooved teaching, nor racist at all, gave out hugs - very minimalist. And this was mid 80s New York so her brand was rare. Subliminally she’s probably the only reason why I understand some of the German language and only buy German cars .
:lupe::deadrose:

Down+a+Dark+Hall.jpg

I was bored to tears watching that movie.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m preparing a list of all epic disaster, technology gone wrong, man v machine, predictive programming horror movies to rewatch or watch. I’m doing an experiment, for research purposes on coo-relations. (Based on a thread inspired by @Rollie Forbes https://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-kind-of-skynet-shyt-is-this.824733/ )

1.Cell (tubi streaming)
(Based on a book by Stephen King)
A1R8HuqffAL._SL1500_.jpg

A graphic novelist (John Cusack) begins a desperate search for his estranged wife (Clark Sarullo) and son (Ethan Andrew Casto) after a mysterious cellphone signal transforms New Englanders into savage killers.
The book was good but the movie was :beli:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Reckoning
After losing her husband during the Great Plague, Grace Haverstock (Charlotte Kirk) is unjustly accused of being a witch and placed in the custody of England’s most ruthless witch-hunter, Judge Moorcroft (Sean Pertwee). Forced to endure physical and emotional torture while steadfastly maintaining her innocence, Grace must face her own inner demons as the Devil himself starts to work his way into her mind.

Starring: Charlotte Kirk, Joe Anderson, Steven Waddington and Sean Pertwee
Written By: Neil Marshall, Charlotte Kirk and Edward Evers-Swindell
Directed By: Neil Marshall

In Theaters, On Demand and Digital HD February 5

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I knew i seen Super Dark Times before.
Threw on the trailer and was like, i seen this!!

shytvwas aaight.