Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I got a couple of questions...I know in certain states that they have gun shows where private individuals can sell guns to other private individuals without a background check, so my question is do you have to be a resident of said state, or could you just show up with cash and an ID and purchase a gun??
I'm in florida and you don't need id.....just hand over that money and they give you that gun.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a couple of questions...I know in certain states that they have gun shows where private individuals can sell guns to other private individuals without a background check, so my question is do you have to be a resident of said state, or could you just show up with cash and an ID and purchase a gun??

Yes

Which is the main debate over guns happening right now, it's one of the major loopholes, I've been to gun shows and they had Rambo/predator type weapons and all you need is $$

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ya pretty much that lol my girl would trip out, that and I always have people in and out my place :lolbron:

shyt, I do to, I use the guns out as a deterrent. We had someone come by last week to do some work in the house and my girl was there by herself so I left my AR at the door with the mag in so dude would be able to see it when he walked in.

My girl was like he walked in the door like :merchant:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
o
Optics are fine for rifles, in fact, one of a rifle's big selling points is the benefit of running improved optics for much faster target acquisition. For a shotgun that sits in a closet and isn't so dependant on accuracy, keeping it simple is most likely a better path.

+1 an AR without a quality Red dot sight is uncivilized.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt, I do to, I use the guns out as a deterrent. We had someone come by last week to do some work in the house and my girl was there by herself so I left my AR at the door with the mag in so dude would be able to see it when he walked in.

My girl was like he walked in the door like :merchant:
Leave a gun out in the open for a maniac to kill your girl with Bruhs :snoop:

Why not just get her a compact 45 and a little holster

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Leave a gun out in the open for a maniac to kill your girl with Bruhs :snoop:

Why not just get her a compact 45 and a little holster

The mag was empty and my girl keeps her strap on her at all times (and we have extra mags and guns hidden throughout the house). If he was dumb enough to reach for it that would have been the end of his life :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
They just opened up a gun shop across the street from my job. Cali brehs, what a nikka gotta do to cop?

Ammo. Starting next year, we can no longer but ammo online. Build a couple rifles while you can too..

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about going to the gunshow in a few weeks but most of the people at the venue look like and normally I wouldn't care it's tons of rednecks in north florida and parts of central florida that don't do anything all day besides drink bear, incest and hunt gators and go to the Daytona 500 or mudding. But sense recent events idk if that is smart. It only like two black sales tables there and they sell pistols.
Cmdi1ThWAAA_CaP.jpg

afpcePw.jpg

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Thinking about going to the gunshow in a few weeks but most of the people at the venue look like and normally I wouldn't care it's tons of rednecks in north florida and parts of central florida that don't do anything all day besides drink bear, incest and hunt gators and go to the Daytona 500 or mudding. But sense recent events idk if that is smart. It only like two black sales tables there and they sell pistols.

afpcePw.jpg

Why does this fool have AK mags taped to a shotty? :what: