Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Glock 17 gen 4, it's what police use
isn't it b/c glock gives the police huge discounts?

Copping this weekend for the concealed carry

10198331.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm Pistol | Academy
good choice. let us know how you like it.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just dropped a G on a rifle. :dame:
I have to wait 3 weeks for them to assemble it though. :sadbron: I understand they have to build it and do quality checks, but 3 weeks??? Dell assembles computers in days. Are they playing NBA 2K15 or what between completing certain parts. All I can imagine is this, "I'm done with the assembling the stock. Before I move onto the next step, I gotta take a break. Going to make a quick stop at the bank too. Hit the 7-Eleven too. Gonna visit my sister at the business next door... wash the car... get some wiper blades at Auto Zone... look at my fantasy baseball team picks... renew my driver's license at the DMV...." It's like what the heck?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Mossberg 500 tactical

Going to be my 3rd gun after I pick up a AR later this year

Have you tried out the 500 yet?

And for the AR check out the M&P15. Its my favorite gun right now and I was surprised at how accurate it was using just the iron sights.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna pick up a shotgun this week, anyone have any suggestions?

This is my first shotty.

Mossy's have looser tolerances so they'll operate better in more grimey conditions but won't feel as refined. Bernellis have much tighter tolerances and a much more smoother feeling action but at the expense of shtf reliability. Remingtons fall somewhere in the middle.

Don't get a super bright light for indoor use either. You only need 2-300 lumens at the most. Anything brighter and you risk blinding yourself from window or wall reflections. No bueno.

I have a pistol gripped mossy fwiw. get some federal 000 buck for home defense ammo.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Mossy's have looser tolerances so they'll operate better in must conditions but won't feel as refined. Bernellis have much tighter tolerances and a much more refined feeling action. Remingtons fall somewhere in the middle.

I have a mossy fwiw.

Which Mossberg you got?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Which Mossberg you got?

Just a standard 500. If it's strictly for home defense, just get a cheap 18" from big5 and call it a day. My house is small so i replaced the stock with a pistol grip. I had to pull mine out one night before the grip and it was just way too big to maneuver it.

I also got a 21" 500 that i take to the skeet/trap range and it's a lot of fun.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just a standard 500. If it's strictly for home defense, just get a cheap 18" from big5 and call it a day. My house is small so i replaced the stock with a pistol grip. I had to pull mine out one night before the grip and it was just way too big to maneuver it.

I also got a 21" 500 that i take to the skeet/trap range and it's a lot of fun.

All the Mossberg's on that site are in store only, but I'll search for an 18" one no homo :dame: