Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
All the Mossberg's on that site are in store only, but I'll search for an 18" one no homo :dame:

Just check out whichever regional sporting good store is local to you. Shouldn't cost more than $200 at the most. Maybe stick a light on it, but anything else isn't really necessary outside of maybe a pistol grip and a spare round holder. I'll post mine when i get home.

When it comes to guns, Lots of people, like myself, subscribe to the KISS concept of Keeping It Stupid Simple. Too many crutches will get you fukked up if something fails at the wrong time.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So I went to an outdoor/hunting/fishing store last weekend. It was pretty busy. A number of white and black shoppers looking at guns. No one was diving for cover or acting alarmed, until one of them whipped his dong out. Just kidding. I was the only Asian looking around. Didn't pick anything up. I didn't like the rifles they had in stock, or they were out of my price range.

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
Mossberg 500 tactical

Going to be my 3rd gun after I pick up a AR later this year

yessir!
AcuqLsa.jpg

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
@bdizzle

I didn't shoot one but held one at the gun store, shyt feels right. Honestly storage issues was the only reason I didn't get it before the glock

No doubt, I had the same set back when buying it.. then my wife got pregnant with the first one so i wasnt really trippin and said its a NEED. LMAO

I got my glock 19 gen 4 about 2 months or so after.... and here it is with my most recent pickup the Mod 2 in .45

r9xU7yW.jpg

the glock trigger pull is 2nd to none, but man the comfort of this mod2 is CRAZY....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just check out whichever regional sporting good store is local to you. Shouldn't cost more than $200 at the most. Maybe stick a light on it, but anything else isn't really necessary outside of maybe a pistol grip and a spare round holder. I'll post mine when i get home.

When it comes to guns, Lots of people, like myself, subscribe to the KISS concept of Keeping It Stupid Simple. Too many crutches will get you fukked up if something fails at the wrong time.

The only accessory I have on any of my weapons is a reflex sight. It's installed but I rarely use it and just stick with iron sights.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I got a couple of questions...I know in certain states that they have gun shows where private individuals can sell guns to other private individuals without a background check, so my question is do you have to be a resident of said state, or could you just show up with cash and an ID and purchase a gun??

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
I got a couple of questions...I know in certain states that they have gun shows where private individuals can sell guns to other private individuals without a background check, so my question is do you have to be a resident of said state, or could you just show up with cash and an ID and purchase a gun??
Pretty much.
Here (VA) you can get whatever you want with the right seller, even without an id.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The only accessory I have on any of my weapons is a reflex sight. It's installed but I rarely use it and just stick with iron sights.

Optics are fine for rifles, in fact, one of a rifle's big selling points is the benefit of running improved optics for much faster target acquisition. For a shotgun that sits in a closet and isn't so dependant on accuracy, keeping it simple is most likely a better path.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Optics are fine for rifles, in fact, one of a rifle's big selling points is the benefit of running improved optics for much faster target acquisition. For a shotgun that sits in a closet and isn't so dependant on accuracy, keeping it simple is most likely a better path.

We don't fukk with optics in Harlem, we shoot raw :dame: