Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Man with all this shyt going on I need to get something. I just didn't want to change my state residency. I guess I have to now...:francis:

What state you in? Also you really need to hit the range and shoot different guns, because you have to see what feels best in your hands, since you are a lady you hands might not grip certain guns well.

STAY AWAY FROM HI-POINT GUNS !!!!!!!!!!!

tater

Superstar
Daps
Illinois. I've shot a 9 but that's it. I don't want something too fancy.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Copping this weekend for the concealed carry

10198331.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm Pistol | Academy

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Illinois. I've shot a 9 but that's it. I don't want something too fancy.

Yeah Illinois is kinda strict, but your a woman you can have more pull. When you go in looking at guns, they will look at you differently when compared to a brother. Also when you do get a gun, make sure they don't try to sell you the floor model, make sure it's new.

A 9mm is all you need with some good hollow points. Check out the Smith & Wesson m&p 9(i have that), it has a less bulky grip when compared to the Glock 17. Plus the Smith & Wesson m&p 9 also comes with interchangeable grips to fit you hand. Also it's cheaper than the glock, if you shop around you can find one for 430, glock 17 is minimum 500.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Cali-brehs that own rifles..

Make your guns featureless (to stay within the law) and DO NOT register them. The second biggest benefit to a featureless rifle is that you will no longer need a bullet button either. All mine are featureless and are still very comfortable to shoot. Don't bother with those weird grips, instead get a MIAD Grip and Backfin attachment from Exilemachine.com. Replace any flash suppressors you got with either a thread protector or decent muzzle break. Ditch any foregrips you have and get an angled foregrip instead. You do not want to be associated with owning any assault weapons. I caught a simple possession felony a few years ago and had my house raided by a squad simply for having a handgun in my name, just imagine what would happen if you got several ar's in your name.. Also, if you catch a felony, you will no longer be able to give or sell it to a relative while you ride out your conviction. You will no have no option but to turn it in or destroy it. At some point in our lives we will see a governor that that will sign a bill to confiscate all registered long guns, they already did it in connecticut. This shyt is getting crazy, I don't want any of you to get caught lacking out here.

I just started to revamp my ak to featureless over the weekend:mjcry:. I picked up a magpul moe stock, I'm going to buy a different handguard, since I have to remove my pistol grip and foward grip.

Truthfully I guess it's not as bad because the bullet button can be removed now, plus with the new stock my ak lost some weight.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I just started to revamp my ak to featureless over the weekend:mjcry:. I picked up a magpul moe stock, I'm going to buy a different handguard, since I have to remove my pistol grip and foward grip.

Truthfully I guess it's not as bad because the bullet button can be removed now, plus with the new stock my ak lost some weight.

Yeah, the benefit of no bullet button and now no registration far outweigh having any of the evil features that need to be removed.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No more buying ammo online or buying it in free states and bringing it back either. However, you if buy some across cali lines and throw away the receipt it will still fall on them to prove that you bought it outside of california. Getting into reloading would be the best move however.