Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thanks

Had his funeral yesterday apparently he had started to get these bad seizures lately and couldn't take no more,, 29 yrs old..

40 cal to the chest.

Yeah, health issues are no joke. It's a shame that assisted suicide isn't a viable option in most places. It seems like it would lessen the pain for everybody if it were. Sorry to hear of your family's loss.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Come in here and share what you have and why you got it. LEGAL guns only. Don't expose yourself to the feds for them burners.

I have two handguns and just bought my first semi-auto rifle. I bought them for the range and for protection. I have a Class A license (permission to carry concealed). I live in MA and we have very strict gun laws.

First gun I bought was a 5-shooter Smith & Wesson Model 60 Pro Series .357 Special
52371-P-02.jpg

Its powerful and highly accurate but the handle is a little small to get a perfect grip on.

Next up, Ruger SR-22. I bought it as my carry weapon. It is very light and perfect for carrying. I have a red dot and flashlight on it as it's the weapon that I carry and use for home protection.

SR22-1.jpg

Lastly, today I bought this beast. After my trip to Israel I was inspired to finally 'pull the trigger' and get myself a rifle. I bought a Ruger SR-556. This will be strictly for the range and gun club. Its bare bones right now but I'm putting a green dot on it as well as some nice optics on the top rail.

ruger-sr556.jpg

you went on aliya?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
thinking about getting a ruger SR9C or a glock 19 tomorrow. i'll test them out at the range first before buying but any recs? i'll be using one of them to get my CHL in the next month.