Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
ain't nothin wrong with that. thats like a smith and wesson .357 right? whats clean about the .357's is that they are chambered to fire .38 rounds also. and both of those rounds have good stopping power.

taurus..and dis shyt is a crowd clearer too, trust me :ooh:

High_Endz

Neva Hesitate!
Daps
*daps* IL got some strict gun laws, how you managing? I got a CCW that covers 30+ states and "trying" to get same privileges in NY/NJ:snoop: to avoid riding dirty. :sadbron:

Good luck with that Breh! :childplease:NY/NJ ain't tryin to see ****** with guns! They'll finally have to stop hiring NYPD officers:noah:

High_Endz

Neva Hesitate!
Daps
A 9mm period, don't go any less. If you go to a gun store they are going to steer you towards a .380 but they don't have enough stopping power. You don't want to shoot someone and have them still coming at you and kill your ass with your own gun. My lady has a Comanche .357 but she is a g.

I have to disagree with that homie! I'm on both sides of that spectrum...I have a Ruger LCP and I love that ****, so much so that I sometimes entrust my life to it:birdman: The .380 caliber is good, at its effective range. Although it doesn't have great sights, at its effective range, **** don't matter.

On the other side though, i have a Glock 32, which is chambered in .357 Sig---A very powerful pistol round! I carry both so if the youngster can't get it done, his big brother can!:krs:

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
imma Hitta By Myself..
2vxj94z.jpg

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went out to the range recently (posted before about really wanting CCW) and tried out the .380 (range was really insistent on it for women.) Never shot a weapon before but it seems like enough for me to handle safely. Don't know if I would want anything bigger.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Went out to the range recently (posted before about really wanting CCW) and tried out the .380 (range was really insistent on it for women.) Never shot a weapon before but it seems like enough for me to handle safely. Don't know if I would want anything bigger.

I said same thing but depends on your needs. I wanted a gun that was powerful and small enough to conceal so i chose theRuger SR40. My fav is the LCR revolver :takedat:. The LCR is compact,accurate and simple, its just point and shoot:noah:

Im in the market for shotgun or a AR-15. I like the Kel-Tec KSG tactical shotgun 15 round 12 gauge :takedat:

kel-tec-ksg-12-bullpup-shotgun-14-rounds3.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I said same thing but depends on your needs. I wanted a gun that was powerful and small enough to conceal so i chose theRuger SR40. My fav is the LCR revolver :takedat:. The LCR is compact,accurate and simple, its just point and shoot:noah:

Im in the market for shotgun or a AR-15. I like the Kel-Tec KSG tactical shotgun 15 round 12 gauge :takedat:

kel-tec-ksg-12-bullpup-shotgun-14-rounds3.jpg

Dont buy that piece of shyt shotgun. Nice designs dont = nice guns.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

fukk that .380. My wife can shoot my .40 and she's only 115 lbs.