Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Ok guys, thinking of getting my concealed carry permit. If I were to get it, what's the best gun for a woman to have (never used a gun before?)

A 9mm period, don't go any less. If you go to a gun store they are going to steer you towards a .380 but they don't have enough stopping power. You don't want to shoot someone and have them still coming at you and kill your ass with your own gun. My lady has a Comanche .357 but she is a g.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
A 9mm period, don't go any less. If you go to a gun store they are going to steer you towards a .380 but they don't have enough stopping power. You don't want to shoot someone and have them still coming at you and kill your ass with your own gun. My lady has a Comanche .357 but she is a g.

not necessarily true. my old lady picked up a .380 last time we were in the gun store, and the first thing the dude did was try to talk her out of it. I did too.

thats why I got my compact glock 23. basically a reliable point and shoot gun thats easy as hell to work. thats the one she typically grabs.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Glock 17 9mm 17rd clips :yes:
images

Mossberg 500 12gauge
images

I'm looking to get a 45 and a AR15 or some other assault rifle. I'm ready for warrr - Pastor Troy
images

That Tarus Judge is a monster also.
images

:damn:This nikka really on some real life call of duty.

I got a Uncle/Cousin (dont know what to call him he's cousins with my stepmoms but hes alot younger than her in his 30s) who used to be in the army and suffers from PTSD and apparently has guns all over his house. Im talking about under his pillow, underneath couch cushions and all that. I say that to say this do you suffer from that? Cause idk what reason a nikka would need to be armed up like a marine.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

I got a Uncle/Cousin (dont know what to call him he's cousins with my stepmoms but hes alot younger than her in his 30s) who used to be in the army and suffers from PTSD and apparently has guns all over his house. Im talking about under his pillow, underneath couch cushions and all that. I say that to say this do you suffer from that? Cause idk what reason a nikka would need to be armed up like a marine.

I think everyone needs a choppa... A mean a fukk nicca family and friends might wanna play and you can make quick work of the situation.

Daps
All I have right now is a Ruger SR9c. I like the compact version better than standard version. The Rugers are solid guns, I like the various safety mechanisms.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the suggestions. If it makes any difference, I'm short (like 5'0) and don't weigh much. I don't think I can shoot some big huge thing. lol.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

man I stay in a sketchy neighborhood in the chi. I sleep with a .40 behind my headboard every night. and have even slept with them under the pillow given my kids aren't in the house.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Glock 17 9mm 17rd clips :yes:
images

Mossberg 500 12gauge
images

I'm looking to get a 45 and a AR15 or some other assault rifle. I'm ready for warrr - Pastor Troy
images

That Tarus Judge is a monster also.
images

I hear that shyt :leon:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Thanks for the suggestions. If it makes any difference, I'm short (like 5'0) and don't weigh much. I don't think I can shoot some big huge thing. lol.

its not about your size. but real talk, just go to the gun range and try different calibers and see what feels comfortable to u. but like others have said for reliable home defense u want a .38, .357, .44, 9mm, .40, or .45.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
this is what i have
images

i need something smaller like a 9 or a 380 to carry

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I have two DD44 Dostoveis, one RC-P90, a PP7, a US AR33 Assault Rifle and I even got tricked into copping a Klobb. (Don't get that.)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is what i have
images

i need something smaller like a 9 or a 380 to carry

ain't nothin wrong with that. thats like a smith and wesson .357 right? whats clean about the .357's is that they are chambered to fire .38 rounds also. and both of those rounds have good stopping power.