Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Any jams or issues with this? I looked at this gun in the store but was told to get a Glock 19 instead

I've had it 3+ years & put 600+ rounds through it & it only jammed on me once(didnt clean it properly). When i went to buy, dude tried to talk me into the glock but I like this joint cause its compact and it felt right in my hand.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I've had it 3+ years & put 600+ rounds through it & it only jammed on me once(didnt clean it properly). When i went to buy, dude tried to talk me into the glock but I like this joint cause its compact and it felt right in my hand.

Thats an important point about that gun. Everyone I asked about it said it felt very comfortable. The only major complaint I hear alot about is the trigger pull, you need to pull extra long and you have to anticipate when and if the trigger will engage in order to shoot accurately. I may cop this and put a tactical light attachment and laser sight just for the nightstand

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Thats an important point about that gun. Everyone I asked about it said it felt very comfortable. The only major complaint I hear alot about is the trigger pull, you need to pull extra long and you have to anticipate when and if the trigger will engage in order to shoot accurately. I may cop this and put a tactical light attachment and laser sight just for the nightstand
Yeah & the trigger is stiff. It don't really bother me too much. I might do this though: 8lbs to 4lbs might be :ahh:

Edit: check this comparison, pretty much on point. Glock stans shyt on the Sigma because S&W blatantly copied the glock.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp_O_T56ZHQ"]Sigma vs Glock part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was always told to go with Remingtons for shotguns but this Benelli looks good! My budget aint that high for a shotgun. I dont want to spend over 1200 for a shotgun.

Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88. Under 500. Probably under 250. With your broke ass. Reliable but i believe these are pumps.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88. Under 500. Probably under 250. With your broke ass. Reliable but i believe these are pumps.

Yeah that moss 500 is cheap as hell, normally see those for like $400-450 new

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you cant hit your mark with a shotty blast the difference in time between a pump and second trigger pull probably doesnt matter anyway

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you cant hit your mark with a shotty blast the difference in time between a pump and second trigger pull probably doesnt matter anyway

Stop it. Just stop. There is a psychological effect in place when you are shooting a loud dangerous weapon at someone. With a semi auto you can practically clear a room in seconds vs pumping the room in more seconds. Psychological, this deters an enemy. Nothing wrong with pumps but if you have the money, get something better.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Im 100% sure that at least 98% of you guys are posting illegal guns :leostare:

those of you that fail to PM me proof of gun license registration are getting reported

stock-footage-businessman-writing-document-on-clipboard-notebook-notes-low-angle-view.jpg

gotta be houston911

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah that moss 500 is cheap as hell, normally see those for like $400-450 new
shyt, I paid $250 for mine brand new and I never had a problem out of it. Kept it clean and oiled and it was good to go. I had mine for about 3 years before I sold it to my friend. He still has it now.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
shyt, I paid $250 for mine brand new and I never had a problem out of it. Kept it clean and oiled and it was good to go. I had mine for about 3 years before I sold it to my friend. He still has it now.
$250 new? :damn: I paid like $450-500, cant remember.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. Just stop. There is a psychological effect in place when you are shooting a loud dangerous weapon at someone. With a semi auto you can practically clear a room in seconds vs pumping the room in more seconds. Psychological, this deters an enemy. Nothing wrong with pumps but if you have the money, get something better.

I get that, but for home defense dude is gonna need to clear a room like an action movie. Now if he was tryin to start a career as the next jack boy Omar id say spend the extra money