Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cali-brehs, read up on what's going on with your guns. I'm still trying to make sense of everything. As usual the legislation passed is very vague. Fortunately I converted all of mine to featureless a few months ago, so I'm a little ahead of the curve. I'm also sitting on a dozen 80% lowers and AK flats so if they ever do run a confiscation of registered weapons, I'm still ten toes down.

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism - Calguns.net

The OFFICIAL practical meaning of the new laws thread - FAQ/analysis - Calguns.net

@Money Mase @Mowgli @#WallyWisdom @King Poetic
Doesnt apply to this KSG :blessed:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
my gun wishlist

latest

HK-33
3240m16j.jpg

COLT COMMANDO
AR-18.jpg

AR-18
maxresdefault.jpg

FN Five-Seven
wm_925061.jpg

1911 45

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Cali-brehs, read up on what's going on with your guns. I'm still trying to make sense of everything. As usual the legislation passed is very vague. Fortunately I converted all of mine to featureless a few months ago, so I'm a little ahead of the curve. I'm also sitting on a dozen 80% lowers and AK flats so if they ever do run a confiscation of registered weapons, I'm still ten toes down.

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism - Calguns.net

The OFFICIAL practical meaning of the new laws thread - FAQ/analysis - Calguns.net

@Money Mase @Mowgli @#WallyWisdom @King Poetic

I'm kinda mad lol, I was planning on buying a M&P-10 for my birthday.

The information is all over the place, do you really think they are going to confiscate everybody ar and ak? If that does happen I'll sell it to one of my homies out of state, because that's a waste of money.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda mad lol, I was planning on buying a M&P-10 for my birthday.

The information is all over the place, do you really think they are going to confiscate everybody ar and ak? If that does happen I'll sell it to one of my homies out of state, because that's a waste of money.

I try not to wear too many foil hats, but I do believe at some point down the road, we will get someone in office that decides to do a full confiscation of all registered long guns. The only way to get around this new registration is to convert all your center fires to featureless, as far as I can tell. The only benefit is that you no longer need to have a bullet button for them. It's crazy because most people buy a gun and stash it for a rainy day, and they have no idea that they're now considered a felon with an unregistered assault weapon.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Ok, cool. It looks as though semi auto shotguns that have both a grip and adjustable stock may very be considered assault weapons once these laws go into effect.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps