Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yall recommend some AKs

If you can get your hands on a Saiga imported by RWC, Definitive Arms and other companies, that would be my first choice, but their kinda limited because of the Russia ban. I been seeing a lot of shooters with WASR rifels and converting them to their likeness. Arsenal makes an excellent ak, but depending on where you shop, there about 1000+, including rifles from Definitive Arms. My AK was about 1000, but I got a hook up and got it for cheap from the gun store.

You have to remember AK rounds go fast, espically brass castings, so sets aside some extra money to load up on rounds or you can learn how to make your own ammo.

*Edit* Here is a video of a shooter showing how he make his own 7.62x39 ammo. *Edit*

The 6 Best AKs for the Money - OutdoorHub

So You Want to Buy an AK... - LuckyGunner.com Lounge

Here is a shooter who has an saiga from Definitive Arms, but did some conversions:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
After going to a bunch of indoor ranges and a bunch of long range outdoor ranges this year, I can honestly say that we really don't want that race war to pop off :francis:

There are more white people in the united states, so you will see more at the range, I go to a lot of ranges (indoor and mostly outdoor) and I see quite of few blacks there. But you have to look at the
bigger picture of this so called race war, the race war is not just white vs black, there are other races that identify themselves as white, even black folks.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ordered my first gun (XDS 40), should be shipping to the LLC soon, I hope there's no "gotchas" and I get it without hassle.

Someone school me on ammo with this gun and brand better than the other?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Ordered my first gun (XDS 40), should be shipping to the LLC soon, I hope there's no "gotchas" and I get it without hassle.

All guns are different in which ammo works best with them even if it's the same model/manufacturer. For self defense i'd go with either Winchester ranger t's, speer gold dots, or federal HST's.

Last edited:

humble forever

All Star
Daps

this post may be worthless, but i'd call your shop and see if you can get the background check process started on monday. idk about Georgia but fl has these hothead laws (so you're not mad and buy a pistol to kill someone) that require a 2 day wait. maybe if you can get the background check process started now by the time your pistol arrives you'll be approved. getting approved is super quick

Soon

Banned
Daps
All guns are different in which ammo works best with them even if it's the same model/manufacturer. For self defense i'd go with either Winchester ranger t's, speer gold dots, or federal HST's.

They always recommend putting 100+ rounds through your gun, so they gonna have to pump a lot of that premium ammo through their pistol. The CZ shoots everything, even the garbage reloads they sell at the range.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
They always recommend putting 100+ rounds through your gun, so they gonna have to pump a lot of that premium ammo through their pistol. The CZ shoots everything, even the garbage reloads they sell at the range.

I'll usually do a couple mags of the self defense stuff and if it feeds 100%, I'll run it. I also try and sneak a couple double taps into the mix for good measure. 100+ rounds fer type is a little rich for my blood. Once I settle on one I'll stock up on a around 100 or so rounds and then occasionally run a mag of it just to ensure continuity.

It sounds like that CZ is treating you well. Outside of a 1911, it's the only handgun I'd consider buying at this point.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
After going to a bunch of indoor ranges and a bunch of long range outdoor ranges this year, I can honestly say that we really don't want that race war to pop off :francis:

I took a reloading class a few years ago. I was going to just handload some .38 and .357 to save some money. These fools have setups where they can crank out hundreds of rounds in a few hours. :skip: they have to be sitting on thousands of rounds of ammo

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't have to go to the range to know that white boys live at the range.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:obama:Gonna need a range report on this one
After about 60 rds today (win 165gr 40. s.w)

Trigger pull takes a full pull.....not hairline at all. Felt I had to put WAY more force into than my old pt 140. On my first shot, i thought it was a FTR but it was just that it takes weight behind it to pull it....atleast on the initial pull that is
Kicks like your average .40* (third one i ever fired)
The trigger guard is thick and wide and serves as a great thumb/index finger grip
Sights are perfect....where I looked, it went (for the most part....its on me though... havent shot a pistol in 3 years...only Assault rilfes between that time)
14 rd clips are nice but you burn through hella ammo using this. So after 2/14rd's, I switched to loading 5 shots
All my shots were mostly on target from 5-15 feet. Didn't take it all the way to the 25 yet (indoor range) but I will next time

Need to work on my grip but the gun is awesome. Looks good and kicks nice.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
After about 60 rds today (win 165gr 40. s.w)

Trigger pull takes a full pull.....not hairline at all. Felt I had to put WAY more force into than my old pt 140. On my first shot, i thought it was a FTR but it was just that it takes weight behind it to pull it....atleast on the initial pull that is
Kicks like your average .40* (third one i ever fired)
The trigger guard is thick and wide and serves as a great thumb/index finger grip
Sights are perfect....where I looked, it went (for the most part....its on me though... havent shot a pistol in 3 years...only Assault rilfes between that time)
14 rd clips are nice but you burn through hella ammo using this. So after 2/14rd's, I switched to loading 5 shots
All my shots were mostly on target from 5-15 feet. Didn't take it all the way to the 25 yet (indoor range) but I will next time

Need to work on my grip but the gun is awesome. Looks good and kicks nice.

Nice! .40s get a bad rap, but I've enjoyed shooting all the ones I've ever gotten the chance to.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Anyone have a recommendation on gun safes? I'll be looking to get one soon. Need one big enough to hold rifles, not just a small handgun one. Not looking to spend more than about $300, but it'd be great if it was very secure (maybe a biometric lock :ehh:) and fire-resistant... I know I might be asking for a lot at that price point though.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have a recommendation on gun safes? I'll be looking to get one soon. Need one big enough to hold rifles, not just a small handgun one. Not looking to spend more than about $300, but it'd be great if it was very secure (maybe a biometric lock :ehh:) and fire-resistant... I know I might be asking for a lot at that price point though.

No personal recommendations, but if you're a member of any gun forums i would see if there are any members interested in a group buy.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Anybody have a bumpfire stock?

This exactly what he said he was gonna do. He said he was traumatized because they was about to send him to county jail if he didn't make bail. Dude aint never been arrested and is licensed. He was profiled, he got dreads, black as tar and bearded. shyts foul. It makes me wonder now cause I'm always in Philly area and I got my guns on me and I'm legal to carry.
What's the latest?