Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No idea if it's ever been brought up, but I just bought an Uplula magazine loader. shyt is fire. My S&W .40 mags are stiff as hell, and I could barely get 7 rounds in a 15 capacity mag (I'm 6'3", 290, I'm not small or weak at all). If you have extra stiff/new mags, hand issues, small hands, women/children you want to be able to handle and load mags, this thing is perfect. 42 dollars at dikk's Sporting Goods. There are several models. One does from 9mm to 45 ACP. There is an AK one, M14 one, 22 one, and one or two I can't remember. If nothing else, it will keep you from fukking your hands and fingers up loading. Really fast, too.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
No idea if it's ever been brought up, but I just bought an Uplula magazine loader. shyt is fire. My S&W .40 mags are stiff as hell, and I could barely get 7 rounds in a 15 capacity mag (I'm 6'3", 290, I'm not small or weak at all). If you have extra stiff/new mags, hand issues, small hands, women/children you want to be able to handle and load mags, this thing is perfect. 42 dollars at dikk's Sporting Goods. There are several models. One does from 9mm to 45 ACP. There is an AK one, M14 one, 22 one, and one or two I can't remember. If nothing else, it will keep you from fukking your hands and fingers up loading. Really fast, too.

...bought one. 1911 mag loading....

8c2d7d8b27a5b5af00e4fd9138db7d6b55eb157c4433b3b6fb1c41a99c7aa382.gif

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
lanbosarmory.com sells the maglula loaders for way below msrp, use code FACEBOOK for a lil more off. $10 flat shipping kinda kills it tho so if ur not buying something else at the same time nimrodswares.com is another good source for their stuff. be careful of amazon etc, this is probably the most knocked off gun product except for the mbus.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, all the lowers and mags are 3d printed plus the grips and fugazi shockwave brace on the ar-9. a pla glock lower works fine unless you magdump around 120 rounds in a row in full auto at which point it'll start to melt, if you don't do that then it'll last basically forever. a zytel lower is just as good as the real thing.

Breh I don't know why I never thought of this. Guess I thought you couldn't 3D print a complete lower receiver for some reason. I have a PSA kit that I couldn't finish due to lack of lower receiver since moving. I'm definitely gonna give this a try
Where do I get the blueprint and all that? Also, should I be using a VPN? :mjpls:

everyone needs a 3d printer , black friday is almost here ill be picking up my 2nd one

Any good suggestions? What's a price range I should be looking at for the printer and supplies?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Breh I don't know why I never thought of this. Guess I thought you couldn't 3D print a complete lower receiver for some reason. I have a PSA kit that I couldn't finish due to lack of lower receiver since moving. I'm definitely gonna give this a try
Where do I get the blueprint and all that? Also, should I be using a VPN? :mjpls:

Any good suggestions? What's a price range I should be looking at for the printer and supplies?
there's a lot of guys cranking out designs and they all upload to different places but the g26 can be found at Deterrence Dispensed, the ar-9 i've had sitting around for a while and don't remember where i got it from tbh. the mac-11 is still in beta but it's gonna be up on detdisp soon too. it sounds like you wanna build an ar-15 which was one of the first guns to be "solved," this and the glock frames are super reliable, both are great choices for a first print. use tor + an obfuscated bridge to dl blueprints if you're worried about that, vpns should never be used for anything you desire privacy for esp from state actors, i could write thousands of words on this topic but i'm drunk now lol. for printers, the creality ender 3 vanilla edition is still the best choice for beginners. there's china specials which are half the price or so but i don't think they're good options for newbies for various reasons. the best upgrade pick is the prusa i3 which is what i use but assembly is hell, expect to spend 30 hours or so putting it together. for materials i recommend abs for ar-15 lowers since those need a lil flex, pla for glock frames, and zytel as an upgrade pick.

Last edited:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
:whoo: that price! I'd cop but I don't like carrying around mags and those mags would get heavy.
IMG-20201025-0802084-2.jpg

IMG-20201025-0758020-2.jpg
That iwi tavor bullpup is the goat shotgun. You are a lucky guy! CAnt bring myself to spend 2 bands plus on it right now. If i get 2 bands im copping an ar15 with a crazt low recoil gas system like DD. My shockwave and pw arms bullpup will have to do for now but that tavor is beuatiful