Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Don't know what the hell happened with buds guns. Recently I created a account at gun broker. Not a fan of auctions but thought I'd see what it do. Been ahead with the winning bid a few days on a pistol and of course last min some fukk bids a few times bumping me closer to my max bid. Sonofabytch, now the price and timing of this all got me thinking about reneging if I win.
:mjgrin:
Anyone ever renege on the auction, what can I expect? It's a new account so figure that one would be done for.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know what the hell happened with buds guns. Recently I created a account at gun broker. Not a fan of auctions but thought I'd see what it do. Been ahead with the winning bid a few days on a pistol and of course last min some fukk bids a few times bumping me closer to my max bid. Sonofabytch, now the price and timing of this all got me thinking about reneging if I win.
:mjgrin:
Anyone ever renege on the auction, what can I expect? It's a new account so figure that one would be done for.

What's up with buds?

I've sold a gun on GB. I've also bought tons. No way to cancel or reneg.

As a seller I could cancel a sale and relist but once you commit, you're committed. Most people are a$$hole and don't want to help someone out.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
added a modest scope to my blackout build this weekend. scope flips to the side i can move it out the way when needed. gonna leave as is for a while and build ammo reserves. hard to find anything for less than $2/round right now, but over the summer i could get some for less than $1/round. got a few mags and a few hundred rounds so i'm good for the moment.

xgLwz7D.png

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
What's up with buds?

I've sold a gun on GB. I've also bought tons. No way to cancel or reneg.

As a seller I could cancel a sale and relist but once you commit, you're committed. Most people are a$$hole and don't want to help someone out.
Man I've looked at buds site the last couple months and they don't have anything. I mean, barely any guns in stock. A drastic change from before, I was looking for news cause I thought maybe they were going under.

Oh well, I'll probably just bite the bullet then. Yeah I got one winning bid with under an hour to go now. That last min bidding look like shill bidding (same guy bumped it up twice), I recognize the partially obscured name from an earlier auction. But mostly, I wanted to have more in route to the ffl, seems a waste to go thru the form for one piece. Looking at everything else I'd be interested to get, prices are way overstated right now

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
posting a couple recent creations... the glock plus mags cost around $9 to print out, the ar-9 and mac-11 were around $20 and the mac even takes ar-15 fire control parts. if you use pla instead of zytel like i did the cost of each gun goes down by like two thirds, you can't beat a $3 glock haha. soon ima try my hand at electrochemical manufacturing, this is gonna let me make barrels at home too without needing any tools like a reamer. i'm really into tinkering and shyt but even if you're not i think a self-made glock's a worthwhile project just to get familiar in case there's radical changes in gun law on the horizon.

sXiDdhM.jpg

BuUaWIR.jpg
:whoo:Nice work, breh!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Nothing new, same Sig 229 and Glock 19 Gen 5.

Looking to get a rifle, 13 to 14-inch other firearm type just to beat the NJ compliance limits.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I went to a gun show outside of Philly this past weekend. Place was crowded as shyt and there was a line outside to get in.

Prices for everything were :hhh: They had beat up police trade in Remington 870 shotguns for $400. No name AR-15s for $1000.

Going to be a long time before we see any deals out there