Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great gun, high build quality and very reliable, i've carried the 9 daily for 5 years now. the shield wasn't engineered specifically for .40 but i've never seen a report of the .40s breaking like older guns used to all the time.

that's pretty good even if it's used, i'm willing to bet they're so low cause they're both the hated massachusetts compliant model lol

These ones are new. 1 has night sights the other doesn't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from a gun show out in Cleveland, $7 to gain access to 3 different buildings. I went specifically to get some ammo, and a Shockwave... ended up leaving with just some SpeerGold dot hollows, and some Federal hollow point HST ammo. I was hoping there'd be at least one Shockwave, nope! Almost bought a Glock, but I stuck to my plan. There was a bunch of dope guns up there, and a ton of punk assed Trump supporters.

Last edited:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Just got back from a gun show out in Cleveland, $7 to gain access to 3 different buildings. I went specifically to get some ammo, and a Shockwave... ended up leaving with just some SpeerGold dot hollows, and some Federal hollow point HST ammo. I was hoping there'd be at least one Shockwave, nope! Almost bought a Glock, but I stuck to my plan. There was a bunch of dope guns up there, and a ton of punk assed Trump supporters.
bruh if were talking 590 shock wave i live in cleveland and see those in the store more than anything else.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh if were talking 590 shock wave i live in cleveland and see those in the store more than anything else.
Yes bruh, next time you see one, let me know. I live in Lake County, but have hit up hella spots in Northeast Ohio looking for one. I slept on one for like 3 days, came back, and it had sold. They had it for $500, but I had seen it for $350-$400 previously, had to justify the price increase in my mind lol. Right now $500 is cheap for that.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
One thing ya'll didn't tell me that i think new gun owners should know about is the ease of gun breakdown and cleaning across models and types.

I love my glock, breaks down into like 4 peices, the slide, barrell, recoil spring and lower. i can break it down clean it and put it back together in like 5 minutes.
glock-numbered.jpg

The Ar15 is a little more complicated but still pretty simple as well split up the upper and lower, remove the bolt carrier and charging handle, snake the barrel, clean bolt carrier and put it back together.
AR-in-parts-copy.jpg

Pump Shotguns though :sadcam: too many little pieces and 1911's :dead: fukk that shyt entirely, i off those for good now. :damn::damn::damn::damn:
Complete-1911-Disassembly-1024x769.jpg

Only guns i'm ever buying in the future will be AR's, Glocks, or Revolvers. I'm not trying to becoming a licensed engineer messing with the other stuff.
Good post.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Yes bruh, next time you see one, let me know. I live in Lake County, but have hit up hella spots in Northeast Ohio looking for one. I slept on one for like 3 days, came back, and it had sold. They had it for $500, but I had seen it for $350-$400 previously, had to justify the price increase in my mind lol. Right now $500 is cheap for that.
Cleveland armory and b&d shooting range always have em. But they are waaaaaay overpriced right now. I see em go for over $550 now. I paid $379.99 for mine back in the day.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get this nikka Joe Biden all the way the fukk up outta here

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
:mjgrin:

went to the gun store today to find some .357,.38 , .380 bullets and they aint got a got damn

Yall coppin shells online?

In the meantime i got a speedloader and ordered some grips. Got a cleaning kit to and when i open wheel up it spin like butter now:wow:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If someone wants to buy one gun or 400 guns a month and has the money and can pass the background check, it's none of the government's business! :stopitslime:
In my state, the gun laws changed in July to limit us to 1 handgun purchase per month. However, we can buy as many carbines, rifles, & shotguns as we want.
It's a minor annoyance, but still being able to get rifles is a decent tradeoff.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
biden also wants to place guns with any "evil features" like a pistol grip, adjustable stock, or flash hider, and all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds under the purview of the national firearms act, which means you'd have to register and pay a $200 tax on each item. this tax currently goes to the government's general fund, biden wants it to go only to the atf. got an ar-15 and ten mags? that's a $2200 check you gotta cut the atf right there... :stopitslime:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
biden also wants to place guns with any "evil features" and standard capacity magazines under the national firearms act, which means you'd have to register and pay a $200 tax on each item. this tax currently goes to the government's general fund, biden wants it to go only to the atf. got an ar-15 and ten mags? that's a $2200 check you gotta cut the atf right there... :stopitslime:
:scust: